What in the name of Jebus?

A sound rings through Y/Ns head, it's the sound of people chatting as they walk by. Confused, he opens his eyes and adjusts his goggles. Last thing he remembered was being tested on a brand new invention, a power source to be exact. However it turned out to be unstable, exploding in his face as he tried the weapon infused with it. Now hes looking up at a nice, bright blue sky.

Y/N: What the actual fu-

He was cut off by a young lady approaching him.

Lady: Are you, alright sir?

He looked at her for a seond before silently nodding and getting up.

He lost his balance for a second due to rapidly standing up, regaining his composure he began walking away when the woman stopped him.

Lady: You forgot this!

She told him, pointing at the large black duffle bag, he picked it up, muttering a thank you and leaving.

As he slung the bag over his shoulder he felt the weight, definitely his weapons. Now that he thought about it, he lacked his helmet, probably in the bag aswell.

Y/N mindlessly wandered through the streets, confused and somewhat creeped out by how cheery everyone was.
This definitely wasn't Nevada or even Earth, there were some people with animal parts, which can be excused as a furry convention if it werent for the fact that they were actually socializing with the outside world. And almost 90% of the people present had wildly dyed hair.

Y/N: What in the actual fuck am I looking at.

He said, looking up at the massive ship in the sky.

Y/N: If this is Earth then I'm Pope of the Orthodox church.

He stated, before asking a passerby who looked at Y/N as if he was actually mentally handicapped which Y/N shrugged off as the man explained the Atlesian army, the Nation, the City, some fucking kids school where they legally shank eachoter. Y/N didn't really care about some shank academy so he tuned off for a bit there, observing the ship. He thanked the man and began wandering with some aim this time. He was heading to a bar to get smashed. No currency in his pocket but eh, Y/N knew he could be pretty Persuasive when he felt like it.

Oh look another book while I already have several. I know I make some amazing decisions at 2 AM on a school day while having less than a month to fix the fuck-up known as my grades. Anyways, Enjoy and don't get mad at me if I don't consistantly update, no schedule here.