I am NOT into being dominated!

Y/N was taking a break from the shank academy, which meant he was dressed nice and light, by that it means he was wearing a leather jacket with kevlar and minor plating, a pair of cargo trousers, combat boots and red shade sunglasses he stole from an Agent in the testing arena. Jesus was dealing with housing since Y/N declined the idea of joining Beacon, since he knows he's no teacher, and he'd rather die again than go to school. Whilst walking through the streets he passed by an old pals club, not that he knew the man for too long.
Stopping him from entering that very club was a big mean looking fellow with red shades.

Bouncer: The club's closed, move along.

Y/N: Well ain't you the charismatic one, tell you what pally, you move outta the way and in return you get to keep your manhood.

Y/N replied with a smile, the sunlight gleaming off his shades.

The bouncer smirked, his fist ready to punch Y/N.

--Our pal Junior's club--

Light jazz music played with everyone acting in a professional manner, that was due to the visit of a certain fire-eyed womans lackeys showing up.
The green-haired girl was speaking with Junior about a matter of "Importance" whilst the thugs around them acted like they were intimidating. This tense atmosphere was broken when a man the size of a bull came crashing onto the dance floor, with a certain, wait for it... Legendary badass standing at the doorway triumphantly with a 1911A1 in his right hand.

It didn't take long for the thugs to take notice of the bouncers bleeding abdominal region, before anyone could try and administer first aid Y/N shot the mans head in two, no seriously half of the fuckers head was gone.

Y/N: NEVER DENY A MAN HIS DRINK!

He shouted with a mad cackle escaping afterwards, two girls stepped forwards, both of them impeccably dressed despite the time of day.

Y/N: And who might you two ladies be?

???1: We're 15.

Y/N: Aaaaaand that's where I slide outta this conversation.

He stated while drawing a pair of grenades out of his inner pockets. Dropping their pins Y/N lobbed them at the twins who quite nicely dodged the impending explosions by jumping and rolling in the air while in perfect synchronisation. Y/N felt kinda bad for shooting them but eh, they attacked first so self-defence. The shots scratched them as they were able to use their acrobatics well enough to avoid the shots and engage Y/N in close quarters. In turn Y/N drew his bowie knife and entered a defensive stance, he was able to stab one of the twins in the leg, however to his suprise the girl was barely wounded. Using his own acrobatic skills he flipped around and overall the fight looked more like a circus show than an actual life-or-death scenario. But the end result was Y/N winning with more stab wounds than a human should be able to survive, but he couldn't celebrate as an extremly fast metallic object bashed his head, knocking him out.

--About 4-5 hours later--

Y/N was waking up with one hell of a headache, at first he thought it was because he drank one too many drinks but that idea was dismissed as soon as he saw the chains strapping him to a chair.

???: Look's like you've had your beauty sleep.

Cliffhangers are so fun.