The man who broke the Bat

After having successful capturing the Joker thanks to Yang and her puns, Bruce had informed them that Bane and Ivy had also escaped Arkham.

"Okay, so we have to find a big bulking brute, and a plant lady?" Ruby asked. "Where will we even look?"

Yang punched her fist into her hand and smirked. "I'm all fired up, the last tough battle we had was with Hun and Shredder, so taking Bane might fire me up more."

"Bane is tough." Bruce said. " Neither the less, Ivy will also be there too. "

"I have an idea." Sean said. "Let us take care of Ivy, you guys take care of Bane."

Bruce looked at him and raised an eyebrow up. "Are you sure? I know your team faced with Ivy and Bane before."

Sean nods. "Yeah, besides, I think Yang and Kyle can make due work of Bane." He would then look over at Dick. "Dick, you and Barbara can come with us."

Dick would nod his head as he went to go suit up, Barbara did the same as Bruce looked back at the others.

"Alright, normally I don't do game plans, but this is a start. Ruby, you Weiss, Blake and Derek will distract Bane." Bruce said. "Keep his attention on you and do not let me stray away."

Ruby would nod. "Gotcha, and what about you?"

"Myself, Yang and Kyle will wait for an opening, then we strike." Bruce said as he went to go suit up.

~~~

The gang was on the trail of Bane and Ivy as they had came to an old mansion overrun by vines and other plants, Derek raised an eyebrow up as he looked over at it.

"Well, someone loves plants, so how do we get in without getting spotted?" Derek asked looking at Batman.

Batman held up his batarang . "This, Ivy's vines may have blocked our way in, but we can cut it."

Ruby would nod head head. "Yeah." She would then look over at STRR, Robin and Batgirl. "Good luck guys."

Jean nodded. "Same to you, let's get their butts and put them back in Arkham along with the other baddies."

Everyone went their own ways, as Batman cut a entrance for them to get inside, once inside the mansion, Blake looked around the area as she scanned the area carefully.

"Ah, the Batman." Bane said from one of the rooms. "And it seems you have proxies as well, no matter, I will break you like before, so why don't you come to me?"

"Well there's the beast..." Nathan said. "No sight of the beauty."

Just then a vine came out from under Team STRR, Robin and Batgirl's feet wrapping around them as they fell face first into the floor.

"You just had to go and open your mouth didn't you?" Ryan asked as him and the others were quickly dragged into the ball room.

"Now that they're out of the picture." Bane said as he came smashing through a wall and grabbing Batman. "Where were we?"

Bane and swung Batman into one of rooms as Team RWBY, Derek and Kyle went in after Bane. Bane stopped as he turned his head to see them.

"Seven against one? Others would say that's unfair, but you're dealing with Bane." Bane said as he turned on his venom machine and soon bulked up changing form. "And not only do I get to break the Bat, but I'll get the chance to break his followers as well."

~~~

*Ruby's POV*

"Team RWBY, lets go!" I said as I would glare at Bane.