sneak peak

before reading this book, you might want to read the monstrosity of the first book called 'mommy' 😪

if u don't want to, then check it out to read the explanation chapter so u get the gist of what's going on in this book (:

—

this is a sneak peak of a future episode but i felt like writing it now before i forgot it

plus you guys deserve a little jenlisa moment in celebration of this new book 👀

—

"Lalisa, please-" Jennie begged and begged until, all of a sudden, her body was shoved down onto the fluffy bed of their hotel room.

"Listen to me, Jennie," Lisa's deep voice spoke, her warm breath fanning over the most sensitive spot on Jennie's neck. "I don't know why you think that we dated, nor do I know what happened while you were in a coma. What I do know is that I'm dating JB now, not you" She whispered coldly, her words piercing Jennie's heart like a knife.

Jennie let out a whimper, and her eyes welled up with tears. "Lisa..."

"I'm doing this once. Only once. Just so you can finally stop bothering JB and I" Jennie looked up into Lisa's eyes in confusion before the feeling of the younger's long, cold fingers slipping underneath her sweatpants and into her panties.

"L-Lisa!"

"Shut up" Lisa said, her fingers running over Jennie's entrance teasingly, feeling along her folds and smirking at how wet the elder girl was already.

"I haven't even done anything and you're already wet like an omega in heat," Lisa scoffed and entered her middle finger into Jennie slowly. "You're such a slut" She growled into Jennie's ear.

—

that's the end of the sneak peak

tee hee :D

don't worry y'all it'll be continued in a future episode :'))

first written - 4-8-19