Part 1

i'm so excited oh my godddd 🗿🗿🗿 1

Jennie wished she never woke up from whatever dream she was having

Jennie wished she never woke up from whatever dream she was having. Everything was going fine until she saw that bunny and ran across the street to get it.

She let out a whine and looked up to see the ceiling of the hospital room. Her bottom lip quivered as she attempted to hold back her tears. She brought her hands up to her face and silently cried into her palms.

A soft knock was heard on the door and she quickly wiped the tears from her eyes to get rid of any sign that she was crying. "C-Come in!" She yelled.

The door opened to reveal a worried Chaeyoung. "Jennie" She whined and went over to the bedridden girl. "I-I brought your favorite food! You still like ramen, r-right?" She asked nervously, pulling what looked like a container full of ramen out of the lunch bag she was holding.

Jennie smiled softly. "Yeah, it's chicken flavor, right?" She teased, hearing Chaeyoung giggle and nod, handing over the container as well as a pair of chopsticks and some napkins.

"I figured you may want some actual food so I snuck this in here" Chaeyoung held her pointer finger up to her lips, quietly telling Jennie to not tell anyone.

Jennie smiled at how cute she was being and nodded. Her hand coming up to her lips, mimicking Chaeyoung.

They spent the next few minutes talking about random stuff. "So...what exactly did you dream while you were asleep?" Chaeyoung asked softly, not wanting to make Jennie upset.

"Lisa loved me. She loved me a lot. And Jisoo loved you, and we were all just one big happy group. I really wish I was still dreaming" Jennie frowned, playing with what was left of her ramen with her chopsticks.

Chaeyoung perked up when she heard Jisoo's name. "J-Jisoo? She l-loved me?" She asked in shock. "Are you serious?!" Chaeyoung's eyes lit up just at the thought of Jisoo feeling that way about her.

Jennie giggled. "Yeah. You guys were always talking about a fan? I don't know what that was about but Jisoo would always tease you about it" Jennie hummed happily at the memory.

"Damn, I wish I was in that dream with you" Chaeyoung joked with a pout.

They both broke out in giggles but stopped when there was a knock at the door.

"Jen? Can I come in?" It was Jisoo.

Chaeyoung looked...scared? Jennie would have to ask her about that later.

"Um, yeah! Give me a second!" She replied, putting the empty container on the little table next to her.

Chaeyoung stood up and stood in place for a couple of seconds before sighing and walking to the door. Chaeyoung said goodbye to Jennie and opened the door, letting Jisoo in before she walked out.

"Are you feeling any better?" Jisoo asked, still worried about Jennie even though the doctors said she was fine.

"Yes," Jennie chuckled, stretching just to show she was in better shape already. "Where is Lisa?" She asked, and looked towards the door. She would've thought Jisoo and Lisa would've come together.

"She's with JB right now. Do you need her for anything?" Jisoo held Jennie's hand in her own and caressed it with a smile on her face.

"I need her for everything," Jennie thought to herself, getting sad at how Lisa didn't care about her anymore.

"N-no, it's ok" n-no" Jennie lies through gritted teeth.

"Alright, I have to go do something but I just wanted to check up on you before I left" Jisoo explained, giving the younger a kiss on her forehead before leaving Jennie by herself.

The hospital TV played some random comedy show but with all the through running through her head, the laughs were unheard. She felt herself fall into some sort of trance she reminisced on the dream she had. She wanted it to happen. She wanted the dream to be real.

Jennie let out soft sobs knowing it was never going to be a reality. She brought the blanket over her head to cover herself from the world, wanting to just hide from everything.

"JB, I have to go see Jennie" Lisa giggled, trying to push JB off of her so he wouldn't be able to tickle her any more.

"Why are you going to see her? Do you not remember what happened last time?" JB gave her a kiss on the cheek and let go of Lisa.

"Yeah...but she's my best friend! She needs to be surrounded by her friends right now," Lisa pouted cutely.

"Fine, but be careful. Don't overwhelm her, okay?" JB asked, handing Lisa her phone and purse before giving her a kiss goodbye.

"Yes. I know, baby" She smiled, waving her hand before leaving.

A soft knock on the door scared Jennie out of her crying session. "W-Who is it?" She asked, her voice wavering as she was still kind of crying.

"It's me...Lisa"

Jennie blushed but quickly pulled herself together as she remembered that Lisa wasn't hers anymore.

"Come in, then," Jennie told the younger.

The door opened slowly, Lisa's head popping in to check if it was ok for her to come in. Even though Jennie told her to come in, she still wanted to check.

"Are you feeling any better?" Lisa asked nervously. maybe Jennie mistakenly thought she was somebody else? Yeah. That's what happened.

"Y-Yeah! Just a little bit tired" Jennie said, forcing a laugh out to try and make the atmosphere a little less tense.

"About what happened earlier-"

"It was a mistake!" Jennie quickly yelled, cutting Lisa off. "I...I wasn't thinking straight, haha. I don't even know why I k-kissed you" Jennie looked down at her lap and bit her lip, feeling tears pool in her eyes as she remembered how soft Lisa's lips felt against her own.

Lisa smiled. "Yeah! That's what I thought happened anyways. I was kinda scared when you kissed me. You never act like that usually so it caught me off guard," Lisa explained. "Not that I'm mad at you or anything! I was just surprised, is all" She reassured, not wanting to make Jennie feel bad.

"No, it's ok, Lisa. I understand. I would be surprised if my best friend kissed me all of a sudden after being in an accident like mine. I understand" Jennie cringed at the words 'best friend'. Lisa wasn't her best friend.

"Cool! I knew you would understand. Thanks for being such an awesome best friend" Lisa giggled and ran up to Jennie to give her a hug.

Lisa wasn't her best friend.

"Of course! Best friends forever, right?"

Lisa was the person she loved.

oh yeahhhh here's the first chapter that is way too late but my best friend kept yelling at me and i felt bad 🥺 sorry if this doesn't really make sense. hopefully, i will figure out how to write what i want to happen more smoothly

thank u jhopeyr for helping me write this and for yelling at me to finish this chapter 🗿

anyways i hope you liked this chapter and (as always) sorry for any mistakes ❤️