Chapter 4

5 am. Who in the hell gets up at 5 freakin am to work out? Hell, I'm a trainer and I don't even get up at that hour. Mostly 9 am, be at the gym at like 10:30, but not no 5.

This man is trying to kill me, especially after that kiss last night. I couldn't get it out of my head. His lips were so soft and mesmerizing. The way he held my body close to his, being cautious so that he wouldn't try to break me. It made me feel so secure, for the first time in years. My hands didn't know what else to do but to hold his face in my hands and just rub my thumbs against his cheek.

It was like we were meant to be together. We fit like a puzzle and it was amazing.

Groaning gently, sitting up a bit to take in the scenery of the room, I noticed to my left that the bed was empty and cold. I was about to call out his name till I saw a light. Adjusting my eyes to the warm sun that started to creep up and over the clouds, I heard the shower running.

Curiosity got the best of me. Slipping out of his bed; slyly moving towards the door, I slipped inside and leaned against the counter. Just admiring his physique through the clear glass, which I'm thankful that it wasn't frosted. Thinking about how the water cascades on his muscles, the curve of his ass was glorious.

Debating on joining him, contemplating my next move as I slipped off the large red shirt, I could only think about how hot it would be to shower with him. A Romanian god, that is.

"Are you going to join me draga? Or are you just going to stare at me?" His deep baritone took me out of my space. Locking eyes with him for the first time since last night, I slowly shimmied out of my Victoria Secret sports bra. The matching boy shorts trailed after in a pile, I moved towards the glass and slid the door open.

The look he gave me was glorifying. His strong hands latched onto my hips, pulling me closer to his body. Moving them along my back, mkay admiring me in his presence.

"He's a fool." That's all he could say before kissing me once more. His tongue fought for dominance with mine, I challenged him by tugging on his bottom plump lip with my teeth. Once the kiss broke, I began dragging my nails along his back, he laced his fingers in my braids and tugged a bit. Causing my neck to be exposed, he latched his lips onto it and just went to town.

"Florian..." I groaned out gently, as I felt his tongue lick a protruding vein in my neck. The act alone caused my knees to buckle, my whole being was covered in a euphoric ambiance.

The sound of his name escaping my lips stirred him on even more, lifting me up by my thighs to wrap around his waist. Resting my head against him, our breathes mingling as one, he smirked gently.

"Do we really have to to do this now, Flo?"

"I mean, you're already up here, and you look so good enough to eat." He placed heat searing kisses on my breasts, trailing them back up to my neck. Earning another shiver from me, as he moved his hips back and forth against mine.

Without missing a beat, giving him consent, he slid his very impressive dick into my hot wanting pussy. The action alone, caused my breath to hitch at the sudden girth of him.

Never in my days of living on this god forsaken planet, have I ever had a man of his stature make my body hum in delight. He must've caught on because, he attempted to sooth me by kissing me.

"God damn, you're thicker than I thought."

"You're tighter than I imagined, draga."

Once I fully adjusted to his size, my head stayed connected to his. Looking deep into his green hazel eyes, I saw the determination of a great man and skillful lover all in one.