Chapter 7

Graduation day was approaching. The stress was high and I was ready to get this shit over with. A vacation was really needed and it wasn't coming fast enough.

The upcoming divorce finalization; trying to finish up the album on time, lunch with the parents soon and visiting my daughters grave. I haven't bright anyone to her grave, besides my friends, because I never thought anyone was worth it seeing someone near and dear to me be gone.

When I lost my daughter, my whole world turned upside down: my marriage was in turmoil and I lost myself. I'm thankful for the new beginnings I've been receiving but, I can't help but wonder what it would've been like to be a mother. The upcoming weekend was one to focus on and I wasn't about to fail now. My baby girl Delaney wouldn't want that for her mama.

Destiny and Cynthia we're setting up the community pool area for my party, which is being combined with my birthday for a convenience for everyone. Seeing all my friends and family together in one spot, meant the world to me. Florian was the icing on the cake to my never ending endeavors.

Being his girl, his queen, meant everything and even more so. He's been there through it all and I'm just blessed to have him in my life. Seeing wall in with his friends, and my cake, pulled me from my trance.

Roxie leaned in close to my ear. "Girl, there goes your future baby daddy."

"Rox come on now, you know I need a ring first. But I do like the idea of having his kids though." All the kekeing that went down was seized by a very happy giant.

"Ladies, what's with all the laughter? Did I miss something?" Feeling a strong presence behind me, I leaned back against Florian with a gentle smile.

"No not really. Just chatting with my good friend Roxie, you know girl talk." With a slight shrug, I laced my fingers with his. Feeling in complete bliss with the man I love.

Chuckling gently, whilst placing a kiss upon my head he held me close."Mhm. Well the guys want to meet you formally, if Roxie doesn't mind."

Roxie shook her head with a smile, before heading to the present table. "G'head you two. Don't get pregnant now."

"She's a mess. But anyway, so I get to meet the boys for the first time? Whose all here?" I was curious yet nervous at the same time.

"She is, but hey getting pregnant wouldn't be so bad would it? The guys are harmless."

I had to stop him, before we continued. Looking up at him with sweet hopeful eyes, I didn't know what to think.

"Before we go talk to them, you want to have kids with me? We haven't talked about it but I've always wondered, what if."

It was his turn to become nervous. His cheeks were reddened a bit, he scratched the back of his head and chuckled softly. "I do want kids with you, Gege. I just didn't know how to ask."

"We can always try, I'm down for trying. There isn't anyone else in this world I would rather have kids with, than you." Pressing a soft kiss to his lips, I felt him smile against mine.

Nuzzling our noses together, we continued our walk towards the firepit that held a hookah. "And I you, draga. We can talk about all this later tonight after the party. Ok? I really want you to meet the guys."

"Let's do it."

The vibes of the party were flowing nicely: the drinks were flowing, the music was pumping and everyone was in good spirits. Leon, Sandro and Masias have been Florian's best friends for years. Getting their approval of me was important, as my friends impression on Florian.

Over the course of the conversation, I noticed the boys had switched to their native tongue which was German. The only person in the circle that was formed that knew I was fluent in German, was Flo. I was in tune with the whole conversation, and then some.