Prologue

In a world where arranged marriages are still the norm, a young woman finds herself betrothed to a man she has never met.

At first, she is hesitant and uncertain about the idea of spending the rest of her life with a complete stranger.

But as she gets to know her future husband through the tales of her brother,she is surprisingly intrigued.

Despite the initial spark of curiosity, however, her excitement is short-lived. As she meets her husband-to-be for the first time, she discovers that he is not what she expected.

He is harsh and distant, with a dark and brooding aura that makes her uneasy but she have this braveness she doesn't want to lose

But as time passes, she begins to uncover the layers of his personality, and finds herself falling for the man she once feared. Though he is still every bit the devil she thought him to be, she discovers a gentleness beneath his cold exterior, and something about his dark allure draws her in.

Will she be able to endure the trials that come with an arranged marriage to her devilish husband?

Or will the harsh realities of their union force her to walk away, putting an end to what could have been the greatest love story ever told?