Thoughts

[At home]

"I'm home" 

"Welcome home" mother replied.

"After you washed up and rest, please come downstairs to eat your dinner, sweetie "

"Alright mother."

I hastily went to my bedroom as I can hear my bed whispering my name again and again. No, it is not haunted. I just can sense it. I conquered my bed with my whole body. Then, I remembered I haven't took a shower. No wonder it stinks around here.

[After finished showering]

Sometimes I like to talk to myself. A loner would understand...

"Am I wrong? Are they right? Arghhhh I don't know..."

"I wonder what foreigners feels when we talk in our language"

"I mean.. no offence but I heard German (I think) people talk like they were arguing with each other when were they actually talking about what they were going to eat for dinner."

"Just different tones matters huh.."

"Maybe I am wrong after all.. Mann... I don't feel like talking to them anymore. I might not able to control my anger when I see them tomorrow. Yeah.. Less talking might help since I like argue with people (or that's what my friends told me)"

"Aries come eat." 

"Okay mother~~~"

[Next Day at school]

I sat at my table quietly. I didn't want to look at them. It will just make me more mad and sad. I didn't want to argue since they wouldn't listen after all. So, maybe I should be a quiet person for the rest of my life. Suddenly, I feel like there's no one in this world can understand what I'm feeling.

"Hey! Next week is exam week. What should we study?" Quinn said.

"I can teach y'all languages if you want." Alice said with a smirk on her face.

After that, people started to arrange their tables to prepare for tomorrow's examination. Luckily, I got a seat far from them. 

We usually would gather around Quinn's table to study due to her amazing abilities to teach people. I don't have that talent. Damn. She is really good. I can understand her lesson better than teachers. But now.. I can't do that. Even if it is for the exam.. my pride wouldn't let me.

"Quinn teach us this..teach us that" is what we always say to her.

After you read all this, you probably think that I am upset with Quinn and maybe Hazel. No. I am actually upset with all of them. Why?

**FLASHBACK**

"I guess I'll go home. It's getting late---"

Quinn just turn her back on me and walk a bit further than me. I did too. Because I'm hurt after she said all that. You all might think "It's just a small stuff. No big deal.". To me, it is kind of big. I just don't know how to explain.

Faith was standing close to me. Then she..

"I'll go here." she stands next to Quinn farther away from me.

"Girls, Aries got broken hearted" Faith said jokingly.

"I am. You saw what happened and how can you even pick sides." I murmured.

I know I know. What can I do? I was mad and upset at that time. I wasn't thinking straight. Others was just the same.

**BACK TO PRESENT**

Nobody. NOBODY tried to ask me what happened, why I am quiet. Maybe they know. I don't know. They weren't even trying to talk to me. I guess I am used to that kind of life. 

I don't know who's fault is it. Maybe it is mine. Maybe it is theirs. It's hard to apologize when your ego is big. But you see, sometimes, even if you are not at fault, you can apologize. I don't know.