Possesssive abhi shek prem mehra

The episode starts with Abhi saw both Raghav and Pragya together Abhi's burning in jealousy he want only him to make pragya happy not anyone.........
Raghav:pragz u must be careful right after three long years we met not actually I have to thank these goons for making me to meet u...
Pragya:uuuuuu u want to meet me in trouble time idiot. I too missed my duffer a lot ..
Saying she hugged him again not knowing she is digging her own grave...
Abhi went to office and remembered all the things happened on the way
Abhi:how dare she to hug him .only she have to hug me I only have the rights to hug u I will
Soon separate them just wait and watch.....
Actually Raghav loves pragya a lot but not yet confessed fearing what if pragya disagrees at least he wants to be pragyas friend at least..he knows pragya only likes him as his frnd not anything more..
Pragya goes to Mehra industries to collect a file
Not knowing a volcano is burning inside. When she stepped into the Abhi's cabin suddenly she felt a hand holding her waist and pinning to the wall..
She can feel the touch.. her breath hitched at once..
Abhi is closing the distance between them pragya is shivering in fear with the close proximity......
Abhi:how dare u to hug him like that u didn't even hug me like that. U know I love u so much I can't see u with some other guy then why u did like this..
Pragya:he is my friend Abhishek u r misunderstanding us
Abhi:I am not blind just stay away from him don't make me a beast understand
Pragya:it's my life my wish why do u bother
Abhi: ur life is not urs it's mine also so don't dare to go near him u r only mine only mine only I have the rights to touch u ..

The end............

Hope u all like it
I will update next part soon byee guys don't forget to vote or comment