An Obvious Crush

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters!

Cover art is made with MMD; TDA Fukase by Jjinomu and TDA Moke by naoi701

Only the sounds of papers flipping and keyboards typing were heard in the library. People were either studying hard for school subjects; or just simply enjoying the fictions they were reading.

In between the huge, tall book shelves stood a decent dark-haired boy. Despite his young age he had already read all the books in the school library; and acing all of his school subjects without any problem. Others call him a "pure genius", and no doubt that was true. Having an IQ of 168 was indeed the definition of genius.

So there was Zhiyu Moke, standing near one of the shelves as if he was trying to cover himself as much as possible. He was holding a book which has a size bigger than an A4 paper; he didn't care what book he was holding... He never planned to read it anyway, all he wanted was to cover his face so that the person he was observing wouldn't notice him.

*Is he studying Math...? No he's already good at Math, he must be looking for some references for this upcoming assignment...*

Moke thought so as he tried to look at the papers Fukase was writing on the table. He wanted to know more.

He wanted to know more of Fukase.

For some reason of all the Vocaloids Moke have met, Fukase stood out and got his interest. Perhaps it was the contrasting outfit the red-haired boy was wearing... Or that cheesy smirk Fukase made when he's in a good mood... Anyway, Moke knew he has a crush on this guy, even though his older brother Longya wasn't too happy about it...

"...!" Moke quickly turned his head down and pretending he was reading the book he was holding as he saw Fukase suddenly looked towards his direction.

Hoping that Fukase didn't notice, Moke waited for a minute or two before looking up again and saw that Fukase has returned his attention back to his writing.

*Thank god...* Moke whispered in his mind and let out a relieving sigh.

As he kept on peeking back and forth, the dark-haired boy soon traced himself back into the words Longya had given to him days ago.

"Stop liking Fukase! Don't you think he looks dangerous with that cross beside his mouth? ... Besides, he's already dating Len Kagamine... There's really nothing that can happen in between you two, Moke. Please stop wasting time on him... You're such a clever boy you know what you should do, right...?"

Moke tried to erase his thoughts as he shook his head. He like Fukase; that doesn't mean he would try anything to steal him away from Len... However, if one day Fukase decided to go out with him, he certainly wouldn't say no.

*Longya shouldn't think of Fukase like that...*

Squeezing the book in his hands as tightly as possible because of anger, Moke peeked to where Fukase was sitting and by surprise, his crush was no longer there.