... And an overly worried banana.

"You said WHAT?!" Len raise his voice with an angry look on his face. "Why would you say that to Moke?!"

"... It was just a simple chit-chat...?" Fukase continued making the soup for the two as he talked to Len.

"That's NOT how Moke would perceive!" Len complained as he crossed his arms. "You said he's fine the way he is... He would DEFINITELY think you don't hate him... Or that he might even have a chance with you!"

"I truly don't hate him, Len."

"Well... At least..." Len swallowed the rest of the words that were supposed to come out form his mouth. He wasn't sure if asking Fukase to stop seeing Moke was a good idea; in fact, that was completely impossible consider that they all went to the same school. Besides, wouldn't this make himself look like a controlling boyfriend?

Expecting the blonde to continue speaking but received nothing instead, the redhead decided to ignore it and kept on making his soup. This wasn't the first time Len over-reacted when Zhiyu Moke was being mentioned. At first Fukase thought it was cute to see Len being all worried and jealous, but the more Len acted this way the more Fukase felt irritated.

"... Try the soup for me." Without turning his head to face Len, Fukase took a spoon of soup and passed it to Len.

Based on the voice Fukase spoke Len could tell that his redhead boyfriend was not very happy at this moment. But neither he himself was joyful.

*Who would like to see your very own boyfriend gets close to someone who's obviously having a crush on himself...?*

Len grabbed the spoon and drank the soup. "... It's good."

Silence filled the room and only the sound of the television was surrounding the environment.

"... I'm thinking of making 'xiao lung bao' next time, let me know if you're interested so that I'll make more." Fukase had enough of the quietness and speak up as he began to pour the soup into two bowls, one red and one yellow.

"Xiao lung bao...?" Len blinked his eyes. "Isn't that a Chinese dish? Where did you learn to cook this?"

"I asked Moke about it."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"... Len?"

"... There you go again. You're mentioning him again! Is this intentional or what?" Len decided that he's had enough and needed to talk about this right now. "You know he likes you, so perhaps it's best that you can keep a distance from him-"

A loud noise was made when Fukase threw away the spoon to the pot with force, causing Len to stop talking.

"Really? Are you this worried about Moke? About US?" Fukase looked straightly into Len's eyes. "Do you not trust me after all?"