First Mission Together

Kakashi x Reader By: Alexis Button

I wake up and look at the time. It's 8am, you are late for your mission on team 7. Grabbing a black shirt and a fishnet tee to put under it with some black jeans I run out the door. As I do I bump into a pretty tall guy. He has silver hair, his forehead protector covering his eye and a mask covering the rest of his face. It seems he is a Jounin, I am a Genin so I didn't want to say anything disrespectful. "Oh, sorry!" he helps me up while reading his book, i've never seen that book before so i didn't mention it. "I-its okay." I ask him where team 7 is. "Oh you're in luck. I'm the team seven leader. I'm late too so follow me." he takes my hand and we appear in front of three other kids. One is wearing bright orange so i notice him first, the other is a girl and she has pink hair, the last boy has dark blue on and black hair. It seems the boy is part of the Uchiha clan. Silver leader says his normal "I got lost in the path of life" stuff. The orange kid yells at the leader for being late and the pink haired girl just looks mad. "Who's the new person?!" The orange boi yells. "Y/N" silver boi says. "Im Uzumaki Naruto!" he says "I'm Haruna Sakura" The girl says "Uchiha Sasuke.." and finally "I'm Hatake Kakashi" he gives a closed eye smile. "Alright" Kakashi says "Let's get a move on to our mission. We're supposed to escort an item to it's safe place. It's an antique for that county." Naruto jumps up and we head off. We make it to the museum and grab the item. After that we head off to the path with Naruto looking for food everywhere we stop. A little while in it is about dusk. We stop at a little patch in the forest with a pond next to it. "We'll stay here." Everyone gets their backpacks off, grabs their blanket and pillows then lays down. "Sasuke sleep by Naruto, Sakura you can sleep over there *He points* and since Y/N is new she can stay with me" I blush a little but get over it quickly. "Ok everyone see yah in the morning." Kakashi lays next to me and falls asleep pretty fast, When he does i grab his book and read a little.. "What is this.." I think. It turns out it is a hentai book. I quickly put it up mortified but also kinda curious about what he's thinking about sleeping next to a 17 year old girl. I fall asleep after 15 minutes and wake up feeling something wrapped around me. It.. was his arm. I was shocked and just sat there for a little. Then I hear someone entering the tent so i pretend to fall asleep. It was Sasuke asking if we could go but he noticed our situation and slowly backs out. About an hour later he wakes up and crawls out of the tent. I hear Sasuke asking why he was so close. Kakashi just laughs it off and comes to wake me up. "Wake up Y/N" I get up and realize i can't find my forehead protector. I look around for a bit. Kakashi then pulls it out from somewhere and hands it to me "Sorry, when you was sleeping i decided to take it off of you because you looked uncomfortable.." He does the cute closed eye smile and scratches the back of his head. I blush and put it on. "Get ready everyone were heading into the town. It's dangerous here so be careful." Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke all get ready and we head off, As we get there I notice Kakashi staring at me but he quickly looks away when he can tell I notice him. "Kakashi-Sensei, anything wrong." He blushes and nods his head no. Naruto then jumps beside me and whispers "Whats up with you and Sensei, I mean he's a bit old for you.." I smack him and say "IT'S NOT LIKE THAT" He says sorry and laughs it off. I notice Sasuke is watching like he knows something. I wave him off to stop looking but just then we hear something. A kunai flew right into my arm. I gasp in pain and we all stop to take a look. Kakashi pulls out his medical things quickly "Areyouokay?!?" He says it pretty fast so the words are warped together. I pull the kunai out and tell him i'm fine and don't need any help. It's hard to stand and I struggle a bit, Before i could do anything I feel someone pick me up and carry me. It was Kakashi. I feel light headed and faint in his arms.