Chapter 1

It was the last year for the students of the Pokémon school, and there was a special tradition for the students. Not that any of them were aware, because it was a secret to all the students who were not moving on.

The class was currently chatting before professor Kukui arrived. There was Lillie, Mallow, Lana, Moon, Sun, Kiawe, Sophocles, and, despite a lot of protest, Gladion, plus several other students.

"So, what do you think is keeping Professor Kukui?" Mallow wondered aloud.

"He must be busy with something." Lillie reasoned.

"Or maybe a ghost Pokémon came and took him." Lana remarked, trying to scare them.

"Lana! That isn't funny." Lillie squealed in horror.

Lana stuck her tongue out at them. "I think it was."

"You girls-" Moon began, but was interrupted by their teach entertaining the classroom.

"Alola everyone." Kukui greeted.

"Alola Professor." The students greeted in return.

"Now, before we get started with today's lesson I have a few announcements to share with all of you." Kukui declared. "First, Principle Oak will be going on a trip next week so please welcome our substitute principal when she arrives. Second, I'd like to congratulate Lillie on a marvelous job with the science fair award. And finally, this Friday is the graduating class's school dance."

"School dance?" Mallow questioned.

"I've never heard of it." Lillie admitted.

"That's because it's a secret surprise for the graduating class." Kukui explained. "Please take a flyer before you go. It has all the information you will need. Now, let's get back to the lesson. Please turn you books to page 36 and we can finish the lesson from yesterday."

The students did as they were told and finished with their school work until the school day was done. Once school was over everyone took a flyer and the girls and guys split up.

"Wow! A dance that has been a tradition going on at the school for years. Are all of you going?" Moon asked her friends.

"Of course! It sounds fun." Mallow chirped.

"Me too." Lillie agreed.

"Um, girls...have you looked at the flyer?" Lana asked, once she finished reading it.

"No. Why do you ask?" Mallow questioned.

"According to the flyer, we need a date." Lana answered.

"What!?" The girls screamed in unison.

"What do you mean we need a date?" Moon squealed.

"It's part of the tradition I guess." Lana responded. "Any idea who your going to ask?"

The girls were silent, blushes staining their cheeks. Of course they knew who they wanted to ask, but they were to nervous to say it out loud.

"Hey, why don't we have a small girls chat at my house?" Lillie suggested.

"But what if Gladion is there?" Moon asked, worried. The girls gave her a strange look. "Well...I mean...if he is there and he hears who we want to ask, he might let blab. Would you really want him tell the guys instead of you?" Moon recovered quickly.

"Don't worry. Gladion doesn't hang out at home very often unless he is required to do so. Do you still want to come over?" Lillie asked.

"Sure." Lana answered.