Chapter 3

Friday finally came and school let them out early so they could have plenty of time to get ready. So, Lillie, Moon, Mallow, and Lana are all in Mallows room helping each other with hair and makeup.

Hours later, they were completely ready and looked amazing. Mallow was wearing a simple, pale purple dress with white trim on the bottom, that went a little past her knees, with puffy sleeves. Her hair was left down, but she had a purple flower clip on the side of her hair. Her shoes were white and she had white gloves that didn't go last her wrist. She had some lip gloss, a bit of mascara and a touch of blush to bring out her cheeks.

Lillie was wearing a strapless, dark blue dress with pale blue accents that went to her ankles. Her hair was left down with the braid crown and the blue rose Sun gave her in her hair. Her shoes were navy, low heeled sandals. She has some pink lipstick and pearl jewelry on as well.

Lana was wearing a solid red Spanish looking dress that went to her knees. Her hair band was replaced with a red rose flower crown but left the same. She had bright red lipgloss on with red flats. She had black elbow length gloves and some red and black jewelry.

Moon wore a one strap turquoise gown with a darker colored ribbon around her waist as well as trim on the skirt. She had turquoise heels that were a bit short, so she wouldn't have to worry about falling. Her hair was curled and had a blue flower hair clip on the back. She also had light pink lipgloss on with some mascara and a touch of blush.

With everyone ready, the girls got into Lillie's limo and rode to the dance. The four guys were waiting patiently outside the school for their dates. However, patients can only go so long.

"Any word from the girls?" Sophocles asked.

"Nope." Sun answered, checking his phone.

"I'll text Lillie and ask." Gladion replied and texted his sister. She texted him back quickly, telling him that they would be there soon. "Well, she says they will-" the limo pulled up, interrupting his statement. "Right here."

The butler, Hobbes, exited the drover side and went to the side door. "I would like to announce that Ladies Lillie, Mallow, Moon, and Lana have arrived." He opened the car door and the girls got out. At the sight of their dates, each guy had his mouth hanging open and a blush on their faces. "I will be back later to bring you and Master Gladion home later." Hobbes informed, then got back into the car and drove off.

The girls turned their attention to the guys. "Sorry if we were running late." Lillie apologized. "But I do hope you think it was worth the wait."

"Totally!" Sun sounded, about to regain his knowledge of how to speak. "Would you care to come in with me my lady?" Sun extended his arm for her.

"I'd love to." Lillie joined him and they entered the building.

"What about you Sophocles? Ready to go in?" Lana asked. He simply nodded and the two walked inside, but he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"What about you?" Mallow stood in front of Kiawe.

Kiawe blinked a few times, now able to come back from his daydream. "What?" He questioned.

"Do you want to go inside?" Mallow asked.

"Yeah, sure." Kiawe replied.

He held out his hand to her and Mallow smiled as she took it. As he lead her inside, he could hardly take his gaze from her and as a result, he slammed into the door.

"Oh my! Kiawe are you ok?" Mallow worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Kiawe assured and rubbed his nose. He managed to get in the door.