•8M•

jungkook woke up with a pounding headache. he put a hand on his forehead and sat up, looking over at the nightstand. he saw a note as well as some pills and water.

i had to go to work for a quick meeting i should be back by noon. i left some aspirin here cause i know you're gonna have the worst headache. there's some food in the microwave, don't burn the house down though...
love,
tae

jungkook giggled at the note before setting it down and grabbing the pills. he pops them in one at a time, drinking some water in between both of them.

after making the food taehyung had left for him, he made his way to the living room deciding to watch a couple movies whilst he waited. he scrolled through whatever was on tv finding absolutely nothing so he made his way to netflix, finding nothing again.

"oh my god..." he whined, turning off the tv and laying on the couch, "bored. need something to do." he thought for a second before a wicked idea came to mind. taehyung was at work, a professional setting, what better to do than send a little unprofessional video to him.

he got up and scrambled up the stairs to the bedroom. he opened a drawer to grab one of taehyung's shirts and some lacy black and red panties, "what else?"

he looked around the room before walking to the bedside table and pulling out a vibrator and some lube. he got changed into what he picked for himself and sat down on the bed, getting comfortable as he started recording.

he started off with a simple wave at the camera before lifting his shirt ever so slightly to show off his panties before letting it fall back down. he giggled and grabbed the vibrator that was next to him, licking it slowly before taking the length in his mouth.

he moaned at the vibrator hit the back of his throat constantly, letting out muffled chants of 'daddy' every so often. he pulled off the pink object with a pop, "bet you really wanna fuck my mouth now daddy, hm?"

jungkook lifted off the shirt and got on his knees, showing off his ass and thighs for the camera. he took off the shirt, throwing it to the floor.

"i'm not gonna prep, i can't hold back. need to have you inside me now." he whines in a needy tone, grabbing the vibrator and lube. he popped opened the cap and poured a thick coat on the toy since he didn't prep.

he pulled off the panties, revealing his already hard and leaking member. he moaned out as he gripped his length stroking it a couple times. he continued to stroke himself as he spread his legs, slowly sliding the vibrator into his right hole.

jungkook moaned loudly, enjoying the stinging pain it brought him as well as the pleasure, turning on the vibrations that only increased his volume, "s-shit... daddy— fuck, it feels so good!"

he moved the vibrator in and out roughly, finding the bundle of nerves that brought him immense pleasure.

"i d-don't know how long i can last." he whined, biting his lip as he pushed the toy deeper in. he stroked his member faster to meet the thrusts of the toy, eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"fuck, daddy!" he felt the similar feeling in the pit of his stomach, aching for release, "shit! i'm g-gonna cum!"

his movements increased as they for sloppier, hitting the his prostate dead on every time until he released on the bed, some white ropes landing on the camera.

he sat up, smirking at the camera, "h-hope you liked that daddy." he blew a slight kiss before turning off the camera. he looked over the video, seeing himself as a mess on the bed whining out for taehyung. he knew this would turn him on and hopefully get him fucked later.

he smiled as he sent the video.

to: daddy 💦😘
[video attached]
enjoy