•9M•

taehyung felt his phone buzz and pulled out his phone under the table.

from: baby boy 🥵♥️
[attached video]

he raised his eyebrows and looked up at his boss, "may i be excused? something just came up. it shouldn't be long."

his boss nodded and pointed to the door, "make it quick, don't want you missing anything too important."

"of course sir." taehyung made his way out of the meeting and to his office. he shut the door and sat at his desk. he opened the text and his eyes widened. just based on the play screen he knew the video was naughty.

he didn't hesitate to open the video and watch it, his feet propped up on his desk. there was his baby boy, all fucked out and covered in his own cum.

"dirty bitch." taehyung smirked, watching the video again. he felt his pants tighten slowly, his hand sliding down to his belt. he set his phone down and made his way to the curtains that covered his office windows. he closed the curtains and sat back at his desk. he took off his pants slowly and pulled out his member.

he slowly pumped his hands up and down his length, playing with the slit and watching the precum dribble out the top, "oh fuck... baby..."

he eyes closed at the sounds of beautiful moans filled his ears so clearly. his hand gradually pumped faster and faster till it was at an animalistic pace.

he heard jungkook's moans get shaky and mixed up, he knew he was going to cum, "fuck i'll come with you baby."

and like that white ropes came out of his length, some landing on his hand and his desk. he was breathing heavily, his phone now turned off since the video stopped.

taehyung grabbed some tissues and cleaned up the mess, pulling up his pants. he grabbed his phone and rang jungkook.

"hello?"

"baby boy." taehyung said deeply, his voice still raspy.

"o-oh... hi daddy..." jungkook responded shakily, pulling at the bottom of taehyung's shirt.

"what was that about? why did you send me that at work? you know i can't control myself when i see you baby."

"i know i'm sorry daddy, i was just really needy and wanted to send you something nice. are you mad daddy?" he asked. taehyung could hear the tears forming his his eyes, causing his heart to break.

"of course not my prince. i'm grateful you did, i needed to relax a bit."

"oh good! well— i'm gonna clean myself up, call me when you're on your way home?"

"of course baby boy. shouldn't be much longer." taehyung said, standing up and making his way back to the meeting."

"ok! i'll see you soon daddy." jungkook said happily, bouncing on the bed.

"see you soon baby boy." taehyung responded, opening the door and hanging up.

"ah you're back!" his boss said, standing up, "you didn't miss much but we can fill you in, what took you so long?"

taehyung smiled and shook his head, "my boyfriend just wanted to call me is all."

a/n: YEA IK THIS WAS TRASHY IM SORRY but i wrote eh? it'll get better dwdw