;8

"What about we go eat something? I'm pretty hungry." Jimin announced while walking down the streets next to Jungkook.

"But your friend? Won't he say something?" Jungkook noticed, but they no longer did pay that much attention to Taehyung.

"There's a supermarket," jimin pointed out and so they headed towards the shop. Jungkook wondered, what are we? Friends? Nah, don't think so... friends with benefits? But i have a girlfriend.

He was literally struggling with himself. Not knowing what to do anymore.

Jimin on the other hand, was looking for some fast food in the supermarket. There he chose ramen and also took one for jungkook.

"My house is nearby, want to hang out?" Jimin offered.

"Yeah, but Sana.." Jungkook murmured, his girlfriend was waiting for him after all.

"If you're up to her, then go. I won't stop you." Jimin said, but Jungkook low-key noticed Jimin's disappointment.

Jimin paid for the food and got out of the supermarket while jungkook quickly messaged sana by saying that he would need some time with yoongi.

"Oi! Wait! I'm free." Jungkook ran to jimin and the latter hold still.
"What? I thought your girlfriend was waiting."

"I said I'm busy."

Jimin lifted his eyebrows as he smirked at jungkook.
"Is that so?" He said, dangerously approaching jungkook.

Jungkook gulped, but hold everything together. "You said yours is nearby. Let's go?"

The pink male nodded and they both went to jimin's.

Arriving there, jungkook noticed that jimin lived really clean and not unlike him.
"Wow, you live very tidily." Jungkook said and jimin looked up to him.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. I'm barely at home. That's maybe why," he murmured and jungkook got more and more curious than he actually should've.

"I wish i could relate." He laughed and jimin came back to the living room with two drinks.

"You didn't come here just because you really wanted to hang out, huh?"

Jungkook felt like a trapped mouse.
The shorter male was quick to untie jungkook's shirt as he revealed the latter's abs.

"J-jimin.."

His hands trailed down jungkook's neck to his waistband.

"A little fun, shall we?" He said before pulling the male's face to his and kissing him gently.