;18

"Young master, hide in your room!" A servant commanded and Jungkook clicked his tongue.

Jimin was looking for an exit but before he could even realize it much more bodyguards appeared.

This was fucked up for both Taehyung and Jimin. What could they do anyways?

But there came Jungkook with an idea and hold Jimin by his wrist as he turned around and ran away to the balcony.

Taehyung understood his plan and quickly jumped out and Jungkook held Jimin by his waist before letting him jump afterwards.

"Come on, Jungk—!
Jungkook!"

It was too late for Jungkook to jump. He got caught and the bodyguards hold him tightly. He tried to free himself but the more he moved the more bodyguards came. "Mr. Jeon won't be happy to hear that." One murmured.

Jimin was about to climb back and help Jungkook, but Taehyung stopped him. He shook his head at him, "Jimin not now. They won't harm him. But we'll get into big trouble if the catch us."

Since there was no one outside, because one of servants called everyone inside the house, Jimin and Taehyung had luck to ran off.

"But he asked me to take him with me.." Jimin said, feeling a lump in his throat. "I-I'm such an asshole.."

Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw the tears running down Jimin's cheeks. "Jimin? This is my first time seeing you cry," he noticed, but didn't waste a second to hug him tightly, "Don't worry, 'kay? He won't stay there for ever."

I mean this old man has to die one day anyway, or not? Taehyung thought and luckily he didn't say it out loud, because this wasn't the right moment to joke around.

Jimin sniffed a few times before removing Tae from himself. He wiped his face with the ends of the costume. "This never happened, understood?" He made it clear for Taehyung and the latter shrugged his shoulders.

"I have no one to tell that anyways."

Jimin hummed as a response and they made their way to their apartments through the night.

He was dead tired when he arrived at home and he didn't even bother to change his fit and fell asleep the second he entered his bedroom.

Jungkook's POV:

Time passed when they dragged me to my room and set up some securities in front of my door.

I was boiling in anger as I hit hard at the door, shouting at them to let me out.
But soon enough I stopped making the fuss due to my tiredness.

I went back to my bed as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I'm going to make sure I escape from here somehow.

Good night to our babes