Chapter 2: Eliminating osano pt.1

Osanos P.O.V

*time skip to the rooftop/lunchtime*

"I-im sorry im late a-gain" a girl with black hair (if you want to add another color go ahead) and e/c (eye color) said running to me.

"Geez your always keep me waiting!" I yell she jumps.
"I just wanted to apologize to the g-guy I bumped into on my way to school." She said looking at her black shoes.
"Whatever..." I mumble "here just take this bento." I say "I made it for you" I mumble again.
The she said, " what was that again?"
"I said I made a bento bu-but its not like it was for you- Baka I just made extras so you can have the rest."

*timeskip to them sitting down*

"Hey this is-" she pauses "What the h*ll osano what did you put in this!" She says running out one hand on mouth other on stomach.
"HEY MY COOKING ISN'T THAT BAD! Oh I messed up again.

Ayatos/yandere kuns P.O.V

"Just as I planned." I say rubbing my hands together .

*timeskip to the next day at the bush*

"Hey so what are you reading?! You've been reading that like at the age 13!" Osano yells she takes the book out of her bag and starts talking about it.

"Well my sister gave it to me and its really special if you want to know what its about then why don't you borrow my book and tell me how you like it, okay?" Senpai said holding the book out to osano.

"T-thanks senpai." Osano mumbles.
"What was that I really can't hear you?" Y/N asked taking a step forward.
"I didt say anything thing b-baka!" Osano said making senpai (you) flinch.
"Okay osano just be careful its my sisters and its really old." Senpai said looking up at the sky.
"I will baka!" Osano said last.

*timeskip to lunchtime*

"Maybe senpais right maybe I should read at the fountain." Osano said sitting down and starts reading.
After 10 minutes he gets up to strech.
I go in for the kill I walk up to the fountain and push the book in and mumble "sorry senpai..." And go back behind the tree.
"Oh no senpais book how did it go in there ?! She will kill me!"

*after school*

"H-hey senpai I accidentally messed up your book im really sorry." Osano tries to apologize but senpai walks away while saying "I don't want to talk about it osano." And then leaves osano there feeling guilty.

*in the morning*

I was alittle late so I missed alittle of senpai and that brats chat.

"But doesn't it get boring sitting in one spot?." Osano asked.
"If theres a more beautiful spot ill love to see it!" Senpai said getting excited.
"Challenge accepted!" Osano said looking confident.
"Osano that wasn't entened for a challenge." Senpai said rubbing her next.
"Well I can make it one ill show you it after school alright don't be late!" Osano said walking away to the male dressing area leaving senpai to walk to the fountain.
I follow osano he was already in the bath I take his phone and run to go get some panty shots and come back and put the phone back abd leave for class.

*After school*

"Here senpai!" Osano said handing senpai his phone. Senpai looks through the photos in disgust.
"Osano i- ugh um this is really gross osano I didt know you would do such of a thing." Senpai said covering his mouth and giving the phone to osano.
"What do you mean gross!" Osano yells senpai walks away. "Did he not like them.?"

(Meh hands hurt like beck now I have to edit)