Chapter 4:The rejection

3rd person Mode

Y/n got a note out of her locker and read it saying 'Meet me at the cherry tree at 3:00' it was only 2:56 so she had alittle time to read her book. She started read losing track of time she bolted up and ran to the cherry tree the time was 3:21 and she was 21 mintues late. She made it there, only to be looking at osano.
"O-oh y-you made it." Osano said blushing 'whats gotten into him?' Y/n thinks then he starts yelling. "ILIKEYOUMORETHANANYTHINGINMYLIFEYOUBAKA!!!" Y/n was shocked at what she was hearing, her best friend liked her all this time, and she didn't even notice.
"I'm sorry osano but I don't think its going to work." Y/n said in a serious matter there were no nervous expression cause she was being serious cause the gig was up and osano admited but y/n didn't like osano back.
"Is it beacuse of all the stuff ive been doing for the past week I-i can change!" Osano start crying, teako did feel bad for making her best friend cry she wanted to say sorry and hug him but it wasnt the time to be cutesy.
"Please osano don't change." Y/n said like she was a Emotionless and also a Broken doll. "Bye osano." Y/n went home, not running but walking.
"W-wait s-senpai d-don't go!" Osano stood there crying but not knowing someone was listening and was about to kill osano.

Because he was already dead in the first place...

If you want to be apart of this story you could be a rival you could be a normal person just text meh okay? Ok!