[ y/n's view ]

April 24 2019

"Wahh, so this is the states?!? The wind here feels sooo refreshing." I said breathing in the fresh air. "Slow down tiger, don't get really excited." Jimin oppa said crossing his arms. "Don't mind my actions, so auntie, where are we sleeping?"
"Actually we're gonna sleep at your uncle's apartment. My dearest brother." Auntie then smiled.
As our talk ended, uncle's car stopped in front, with him inside and brought us to his very own apartment.
"You'll be sleeping in these consecutive rooms. And here are the keys" uncle said handling auntie three keys. "Thanks, y/u/n."
"I'll be sleeping at this room!!" I grabbed one of the keys and opened the apartment room. The room was so perfect, it was clean, and all the things you needed were there.
Jimin oppa smirked, grabbed his key, kissed auntie and went to his own apartment room. Auntie also did the same.
It was getting dark outside so i decided to check it out. I found this little playground and went to it. I decided to take tge swing and enjoy my time.
Suddenly, my head ached, it felt like thunder just went by you. A memory then flashed inside my head, i was with someone, probably playing in the swing, we were happy, the tone of our voices were very joyful.
I didn't notice that i was
.
.
.
.
.
'Already crying'