Meet the Character

(Above image is property of me, the author. I spent hours on this. Please don't take it.)
Angel "Dove" Feather

Index of names:
Scout: Jeremy
Soldier: Sergeant (true name confidential)
Demoman: Tavish
Heavy: Mikhail ("Misha" for short)
Engineer: Dell
Medic: Dr. Josef Ludwig
Sniper: Mick Mundee
Spy: Laurent

Background information:
(most of this info will be revealed in the story but because I don't know what I'm doing, I'm putting it here in case I forget something. I will continue to add to this as I see fit.)

Angel was sold to scientists shortly after she was born for experiments in genetic mutation. She had genetically modified wings implanted into her back as well and experiments done to make her bones hollow and light (like a bird's). She grew up in solitude, becoming more of a slave to her masters.
After her escape, she secured a position as a maid for a secret organization.

Angel originally works for the BLU team but after some time of the abuse, she transfers to the RED team. The story starts after this transfer.

The scars over her right eye are from her escape.

Angel's personality:
Angel is very sweet. She is quite shy and timid at first but grows more confident as she gets
comfortable. She's very protective of her friends.

When she or her friends are in danger, her personality is so crazy it rivals that of the Medic and Pyro COMBINED. She tends to be a little frank and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Once she becomes comfortable with the others, she becomes extremely friendly and excitable. However, she often cuts herself off when she talks about something she enjoys because of the cruelty she endured at the BLU base. She's an obnoxious flirt when she's drunk and often becomes a giggling mess. She seems very happy on the outside, but if you walk into her room unannounced, you can often find her crying.

Extra information:
Angel is of mixed race, she's 28 and very independent. She loves to cuddle and enjoys taking care of Medic's doves (this becomes important in the story). She doesn't often get free time, but when she does, she can often be found drawing. It's common for her to sing while she works and her voice is angelic (hehe). Her wings are not originally tinted. The reddish tint comes from all the blood she cleans up (blood is hard to get out of feathers).

Her wings will poof out when she is surprised or flustered.

Because of past abuse, any attempt to grab her wrists, hips, neck, or wings without her knowledge will result in the offender on the floor with a knife at their throat.

She does not have a distance weapon, however, because Soldier doesn't trust her to be unarmed, he had Engineer create discreet throwing starts shaped like feathers to hide in her wings.

If you have any questions or comments, please send them here! I would love to hear what you guys think!
Please don't be afraid to point out grammatical and spelling errors. They will be fixed. This includes anything written in another language and using foreign slang. (I'm American, bear with me.)

Thank you lovelies!
~Maddy