"Are you ok?"

Ughhhhhhhhh

That's exactly how John felt as he fell out of his bed, hitting the thousands of bruises that laid on his arms and legs.

Martha entered the room, smirking. "You said you were fine John."

John struggled as he got up on his two feet. "Ugh, shut up Marthaa!" He groaned.

"My lips are sealed." Martha pretended to 'zip her lips' before laughing and walking out Laurens' room.

John rolled his eyes at his sister as he walked to his full body mirror, weakly.

He looked at his arms. Bruises and a few bleedings. His legs. Even more spots of purple. John stepped closer and peered at his face. The gash that was made last night was still visible and looked nasty.

John peered at the uniform, before choosing something to where. In the end, John put on the black short skirt that fell to the top of his knees. He figured that if Mr. Hamilton was gonna give him skirts he might as well wear them.

Underneath the skirt, John wore long black leggings to hid the bruises and also because it looked cute.

He also put on a long sleeved white crop top to hid the bruises on his arms and black and white converses. Then, instead on his usual ponytail, Laurens let some of his dark brown curly hair fall on his right eye and let the rest tie in a ponytail.

Satisfied with his look, John got his things and headed out, crossing his fingers that his dad wouldn't be there.

Instead John was met with his little brother James. "Jacky? Why you wearing skirt?"

Laurens blushed, "Uh, it's for work James."

James nodded, hugging his older brother, before running off somewhere.

John sighed with relief before heading out.
•••

Alexander's P.O.V

"And that's why I love you so much!" Eliza exclaimed.

My fucking god. This female talked for  3 hours straight on how she loves me so much. Honestly, I have no idea how we got into his stupid ass conversation cause I could care less about how much she loves me.

"Um, thank you, for um, that, babe. I love you..too?" I questioned. She smiled, leaning in to kiss me.

I, like, really don't wanna kiss her right now. Normally, I wouldn't mind kissing her. Do I not like her anymore..?

Her lips neared mine. I leaned back in my chair. "Umm, ring ring, oh-my phone's ringing! Sorry Liza, this is really important! Which means you need to leave, like, right now. I'll, uh, kiss you later."

Eliza looked at me. "Oh, uh, ok?"

"Oh hello?" I picked up my phone. "Mhm, yeah. This is really important? You said you don't want anyone in the same room as me? Ok." I talked, eying Eliza.

She nodded, before exiting my office. I threw my phone down and sighed. Fucking finally..

The door slowly opened. My God, don't tell me it's Eli..oh my..

"I-I'm sorry, Mr. Hamilton, Eliza told me not to come in but I did anyways.." The idiot explained. I felt my face burn. He wore one of the skirts I gave him.

And my fucking bi ass, he looked hot..

I mean, he looked stupid! Even though my blushing face said otherwise.

The idiot walked up me, leaning over my desk, and put his hands on to my cheeks.

"Mr Hamilton are you ok? You're face is red." He squeezed my cheeks. I never gave him premission to touch me. How dare he?!