Banned

Alexander's P.O.V

"You're fired!" I screamed, pointing at the man. He quickly got onto his knees.

"Please sir, don't do this to me! I have a family!" He pleaded.

"Does it look like I fucking care?! You're fired!" I once again told him. I felt myself fill with rage.

"Mr Hamilton, I need this job to provide for my 5 year old and a baby that's coming soon. She'll die if I don't have money, sir! P-Please!" Tears now ran down the boy's face.

"Well fuck the baby. Fuck you too. I need you out of my office, now!" Sticking the middle finger, I yelled even louder at the man.

With one final look at me, the man ran out of the office. Tears streamed down his face. I sighed as he slammed the door shut.

"That was the 547th person I fired today.." I mumbled to myself as I ran my hands threw my hair which laid on my shoulders.

I've just been so stressed. Firing people helps me feel better.

It's not working..

John hates me. It bothers me, it bothers me so much that it hurts. Why do I care about this idiot so much? He's so...annoying.

His father beats him. He's hurting. He's hurting and he won't let me help him. I...I wanna help my soulmate. I care about him.

I'mma go to his house.

Why? I don't fucking know. I feel like I should. It's my fault they caught us. I should go there.
°°°

I walked up to the brown-gold ish front door. Slowly, I planted a few knocks on it. I only stood there for 5 minutes until I heard small footsteps race towards the door before opening it.

It was James.

His face filled with joy as he jumped his my arms. Laughing, I spun him around before kissing his cheek and looking at him.

"Hey cutie." I smiled, looking at the brown haired boy. His face, which was already red, beamed.

"Hi Alex!" He hugged me again. I nuzzled his neck and he instantly started giggled.

I pulled away and fixing him in my arms, "Hey, can I come in?"

His bubbling face quickly went south as a frown appeared on his lips. "My sister said you can't come here.."

"What?" I questioned, putting James down. Sad at the lost of contact, James hugged my knees.

"S-She said you made John get hurt. Papai beat John badly! She doesn't want you to come anymore to make John get even hurt. My brother says that too!" He whispered, hugging tighter.

"But Alex wants to go inside.." I picked his chin up and looked at him directly.

His lips pouted, "I have to listen to big sister..I-I don't want trouble. Daddy already hit me on my head.."

"He hit you on your head?" I repeated. James nodded, quickly.

"I-I'm sowwy.." He apologized. I felt my heart break at how sad he sounded.

"It's ok, James. Do you know how bad big brother got hurt?" I questioned, really wanting to know.

He nodded, "It was really bad! Dad kept screaming and calling him and you disgusting...I don't know why.."

"Disgusting what?"
"Disgusting g-gays.."

My eyes widen as James looked at me. That's why John was so hurt, blank, emotionless. His dad was homophobic.

"Alright..I have to go know James." I stood up, slightly shaken.

James ran to me, "N-No! I-I'm sorry!" I looked down at him to tell him it was ok but he was already bawling. Crying on my expensive jeans.

I kneeled down and he ran into my arms, still crying. Slowly, I ran my hand through his thick curls.

I felt bad. I genuinely feel bad. He was so much like John, it hurts. I could easily have a crush on him too. Not saying I have a crush on John...

"H-Hey James.." He didn't look at me, "Aye, cutie.."

Slowly he peeled his face from my shirt and looked up at me. His face completely innocent. I felt my face heat up as I wiped a tear from his face.

"It's gonna be ok. I'll try and talk to John and maybe we can play together, sounds good?" I whispered, smiling at him.

A grin formed on his perfect lips as he nodded. I smiled, placing a kiss on his forehead. He lightly giggled.

A heard another round of footsteps. "Aye, what the hell are you doing here?!"

I looked up. James turned around quickly.

It was his slightly older brother, Henry. The boy who doesn't like me.

"I-I was just saying goodbye to him, brother." James innocently explained. Henry frowned as he looked at me before moving towards James.

"You can't see that thing, James. I don't trust him at all. He's the one that got John hurt, remember?!" He whispered to James as he snatched him away from me and held James in his arms.

I stood up and looked at the two boys.

"I'm sorry, big brother.." James apologize as he looked at Henry.

Henry sighed, "It's ok."

I watched Henry take James back inside. James looked over at me, smiling, and waved goodbye.

Smirking, I blew him a kiss. James presumably 'caught it' and placed it on his lips right before the door slammed closed.

Wow.