Chapter 2

After I blacked out I stood up, with my head still in pain, I looked around me to see flowers below me. I found one that had a face. "Howdy I'm flowey the flower" it said. I had a confused expression on how the flower can talk. So I just stepped on it and walked away. I bumped into something, then I looked up to see a goat woman with wings? Well things were just getting weirder..... "Hello my child" she said to me. I looked up at her. "Hi" I said with a bit of confusion. "Are you lost?" She said in her nice kind voice. "Yeah I need somewhere to stay, I'm kinda chilly" I said. "Follow me my child, I'm toriel, caretaker of the ruins" she said. "Well I'm y/n". "Thats a nice name". "Thank you, yours is nice also". So I followed her and did some puzzles on the way. We've arrived at her house and she led me inside. I was kinda tired though. It was a really nice place. "I'm going to make some pie, would you like butterscotch or cinnamon"? "Umm, surprise me" I said. So then after a while she gave me a plate of (the butterscotch or cinnamon) pie. It smelled good. So I ate it and she took my dish when I was done. I yawned really loud and then stretched in the process. "Are you tired"? She said. "Yeah I guess I am" I said. "Ok, come" she said and I followed. She lead me to a room with nothing much in there. "You will sleep in here, are you ok with that"? She asked politely and I nodded. She shoot the door and I got in bed and covered up. I wondered what was out there beyond the ruins. But then I drifted off to sleep.