a new day

rose's pov

-----

i found a cell one night, and thought i'd take a peek. inside was blood all over the walls, wording all on the walls that cried. "all in the hands of uki. don't trust her. you can't escape. we are trapped in the chains of manipulation. fear the cry of vines, and the maniac thy laughter" i was horrified of the sight when i heard her"what are you doing?"

i woke up, looking around. it was a small room, normal as normal could be in a cell. i sigh. its my first day, i think. i need to calm down...

i sit up, and look at my foot chained, i thought. "drat." i spit hatefully at the uncomfortable metal around my ankle. I look around the room. dull, grey. the only thing nice about this cell is this makeshift comforter, made for a bed, not for a wooden pallet. it was warm, i'd admit.

i get up, looking at my surroundings a bit more. the wooden pallet looked new, but polished. a vanity, holding some empty travel-sized bottles and unused storage compartments. a bookshelf and a desk. i glanced at myself in the mirror.

i see my small, wide-like frame, in only a sweater like top and my boxers. i looked at my neck and saw red marks. they were too light to be love marks, and the marks wrapped around his neck. i assume the worse and say i got strangled last night.

that little sequence at the beginning? yeah, that was real. no foreshadowing of any sort.  that voice though? it was something in a cell. i asked where i was, but they didn't answer. all they said was that i needed to run and fast. i wasn't afraid of them, but i was afraid of her.

i start looking in the drawers. in the first drawer, i see a corset-like body suit, some fishnet tights, and a cardigan. a note laid aloft it all, and it be ready by 8. i looked at the time. 7:30.

i take the stuff out, and look at it all. the owner of this place sure has a lot of open doors for privacy here. i put the stuff on, tugging at the strings to tighten the corset, and slip the cardigan on. i look horrible in this

looking at the time again. 7:50. what to do, what to do. i look at the door, as i realized there's only one thing i can do.

i sit and wait. it bores me, sitting on the fluffy top of the pallets and waiting.

tick...tick...tick

the seconds seemed to stretch farther the more i think of it. my feet tap the cold floor, my thumbs spin around each other as i long for whatever happens to happen.

snap-

i feel a squeak emerge from me and a look at the door. a tall figure, though not seeing their face with the hood on their head, stood intimidatingly in front of the bars. i gulped, standing, and arriving at the doors. they grab a key from a pocket, and unlocked the cell, opening the door for me to walk out, in which i do. I look up at them.  they were holding a whip, and a chain leash.

they tilt my head up to attach the leash. stuff similar to this would be consensual, right? is this some sort of kidnapping prison? better yet, does the person owning this place have a sort of fetish in this?

i gulp softly. they look at me, and i return the look. i recognized them- they tried to help me last night.

"don't make any noise, and just follow alongside me." the voice churned with a heavily strained voice. they sounded stern nonetheless. i had no choice but to nod politely. they pat my shoulder, and we head off. i only felt tugs to my neck when I looked some where and wasn't watching.
i followed in silence.

if you had seen me, i was damn sure i was terrified. i was anxious about getting one move wrong, but i stayed in line.

we arrived in the room. it was large, and only chairs sat. they pulled me to one and made me sit. soon enough, more people joined. one with a tv head, two people with bubble like heads, they were so mystical.

i sat in utter silence until i heard. "alright, dolls. we have a baby fish." those words never made me go numb in my life.