Part 2 Nadias P.O.V

"Nadia honey lunch time !" Screamed my mum Elizabeth she Hates when i don't listen ughhhhh "coming mum" i answered as i ran down the steps in to the kitchen  all of a sudden I  hear my phone vibrating and a text from Michel popes up:
" Hey didn't find the money😭"
Oh shit! I cant f***ing believe that! OMG if he ever finds out I'm dead !
"Nadia! Now!" Screamed my mother standing in the kitchen " how many times do I have to tell you that there is no phone on the kitchen table!"
"Oops sorry mum!" I put my phone away and eat my supper.
After dinner I race up to my room reaching for my phone when OMG! It's not in my back pocket! I walk down the steps and say "hey mom? Did you see my phone?" I ask, "Um maybe you left it on the kitchen table" she answered Aha! I think to myself it was her she actually took my phone! "Mom? How could you! Why on earth did you take my phone?! Don't you know I have private stuff in there?! Do You want ME to take YOUR phone?! HUH?! Answer me!" I screamed and grabbed it from her hands " Nadia, please calm down!" My mom begs taking my hand and sitting me on her bed....
"Nadia honey please tell me what is happening to you the last couple of days" she says , "I'd rather not mom..." I respond "honey you-know that if You ever have a problem you have me to talk to me, you know I love you right?"
"Yes I do mom" I answered and left the room.....

Upstairs I look at my phone and as my eyes look at Michels number a text from him comes in: "hey Nad I one its probably not right but did you take my money? By the way I hope you didn't "
What to do what to do?!!!!!!!
Finally I make up my mind I'm gonna lie
"No but you bought my a book that costs 20$ so maybe you forgot?❤️"
"Oh OK ❤️"
Whew that ends it!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
But what I didn't know was that it was about to get MUCH WORSE😱
Hope you enjoy this part❤️❤️❤️