Part 2 :How they came to be

This part will focus more on what Izukus and Bakugous relationship is like. And how that came to be. So this takes place right after there fight at the UA dorms. Also this story will contain flashbacks because it takes place after UA. So whenever that happens it would usually be written like this - Flashback - Anyway enjoy!

BAKUGOUS POV

After our fight we got yelled at by Mr. Awaiza. I'm on house arrest for 4 days and Deku has 3. Which makes sense cause I mean I hit him first. We had to clean the dorms and write a written apology. Deku kept distance from me while we cleaned the house. While I cleaned one room he cleaned the other.
He was so quiet in the other room I didn't know if he was cleaning or not.

"Oi, Deku why are you so quiet in there?"

I heard little feet scrambling into the room.

"Uh- wha-what did you say Kacchan, I'm sorry i didn't hear you."

I sighed and turned to look at him. He was playing with his fingers and looking down.

"I said why are you so quiet in there."

I looked at him and crossed my arms waiting for an answer.

"Oh- I, I'm just cleaning in there Kacchan."
"I didn't think you wanted to even hear me breath."

Well he does have a point. But if I say that I might get in more trouble by Aizawa.

"Tsk. Comon nerd, don't talk like that."
"Your making it sound like I want you dead."

He looked up at me.

"O- right."

I just let out a little Tsk and heading back to cleaning.

A couple days past and it was my last day on house arrest and Deku was gone. I found myself thinking about him a lot. He did try his best at the fight. But he seemed like he didn't want to fight me. Whether or not he brung his all I still beat him. And if he has All Mights quirk than he should at least be better than me right? Ha, that nerd can try. Anyway it got me thinking. What if he trained with me? I could help him. Yeah, I'll train him. So then when he came back from class I was really to tell him.

"Hey Deku."

He stopped taking to round face and four eyes and turned to me.

"Yeah K- Kacchan?"

"Come upstairs I got something to ask you."

He nodded and I walked to the elevator. I heard him saying his goodbyes to his friends and then I heard his footsteps. His face appeared and we walked into the elevator. The thing dinged and I led him to my room.

"So what did you need Kacchan."

He asked looking really confused.

"Well I've been thinking."
"I beat you in our little fight."
"Were you giving your all?"
"And don't lie to me."

He gulped and looked up at me.

"Kacchan I told you I didn't want to fight."
"But I did what you wanted, I gave you my all."

"Then your all is weak."

I interrupted him.

"Kacchan thats not very ni-"

"So I decided you can train with me."

He stopped and looked at me with a wtf and are you sure face.

"Don't look at me like that."
"I'll train you because you have All Mights quirk."
"You don't want to let him down do ya?"

He quickly turned his expression around.

"Yeah, yeah of course not."

"Alright then we start tomorrow."

He quickly nodded and left. I sighed and plopped down on my bed.

"Ugh, what did I get myself into."

THIRD PERSON POV

From then on out Bakugou and Midoriya trained hard every morning. And they somehow became friends. They would hang out after school. Sometimes just each other or with their other friends. Yeah sure Bakugou still teased Midoriya. But more in a friendly manner. And after some time they found themselves falling in love with each other. But they wouldn't dare tell the other. I mean why would you want to mess up a great friendship right? So they went on loving each other in secret. But after graduation they became hero's. And didn't have the time to hang out. They kind of drifted. But after those years and Laina found Katchan Izuku was so happy. Happy he got to see his old friend. And his old crush.