Celebrations, A Prank, and Bleach

Photo of Ticci Toby's actor to the side!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Jynx's pov*

        “Whoa…calm down, Jynx.” Ben stays, holding his hands up, palms towards me, showing he means no harm. “Calm down…” He repeats, stepping closer and gently pushing my scythe’s blade away from his neck.

        I relax some, flipping my weapon so the blade rests on the ground and then I lean against it. “Sorry…you surprised me.” I state, looking at the ground.

        “It’s okay, I didn’t really give you time to collect your thoughts. You did great by the way; most of them were expecting you to fail.” Ben steps closer and takes my hand, leading me out of the clearing.

        I stiffen at first, not used to the contact, but relax and allow Ben to lead me. “Where are we going?” I ask.

        “Well…you are going to get cleaned up. And then we are going to celebrate your first kills before you move on to the second stage.” Ben explains.

        “Umhmm…and who’s clothes will I be borrowing? I don’t exactly have anymore.” I ask, honestly curious about it.

        “I dunno…” Ben answers, looking away and trying to hide his faint blush.

        “Ok.” I look at the trees and the flowers as we walk. I see the world differently now, it is no longer a happy and hopeful place where there are infinite chances. I see the world as a dark and mysterious place where you must live with everything you do.

        Just a short while later, we arrive at the mansion again and Ben drops my hand blushing wildly. “Congrats Jynx!” A chorus of voices yells.

        The main living room holds everyone, with plates of cupcakes and stuff sitting on tables. Looking around I see tons of unfamiliar faces, as well as Jeff, EJ, and Slenderman.

        “Thanks.” I grin, stepping a bit further into the room.

        I am introduced to everyone and we all eat cupcakes…but only EJ eats ones with kidney on top. We tell jokes and stories, I am congratulated on my first kills countless times, and Ben challenges me to a battle in Call of Duty.

        So much for cleaning up, because while I was battling Ben on the Xbox, a bucket of blood and organs was dumped on us, staining Ben’s green outfit black and my light hair red.

        So naturally, Ben and I get really mad at Masky and Hoodie for doing that, and then join in on the laughter.

        “Come on Jynx. You really should get cleaned up now.” Laughing Jack says, still chuckling. The black and white clown leads me up a flight of stairs and orders me to stay in the hall as he goes into a room. He comes back with a black and white striped shirt, then he goes into another room and hands me a pair of black jeans. Then he pushes me into a bathroom and leaves.

        Laughing to myself, I close and lock the door. Then I find a towel under the sink and place it on the rack. Turning on the water and stripping off my blood soaked clothes, I hop into the shower. The hot water feels amazing on my tense muscles, and I quite enjoy watching the blood wash down the drain.

        Once I am clean, I step out of the shower and wrap myself in the towel. I glance in the mirror only to gasp; my hair is still dark blood red.

        Still in my towel, I realize that I don’t have any undergarments, so I scrub the blood out of mine in the sink, washing them the best I can, and place them in front of the heater to dry. I look around for anything to take out the red and find something I am quite nervous to use…regular household bleach.

        Taking a hand towel from under the counter, I carefully put the bleach in my hair and wrap the white towel around my head, holding my hair inside it.

        With my underwear now dry, I get dressed. L J’s black and white striped shirt is a little loose on me, and the sleeves are a little long, but it otherwise fits perfectly fine. The pants LJ stole from someone fit fine in the waist but are too short, so I roll the legs up to be capris. I assume the pants are Ben’s, as he is the shortest guy, and the closest to my size, but I am not too sure, as a few of the other guys are shorter than me too.

        Taking the towel off my head and washing out the bleach, my hair is now pure white with a few red streaks where the bleach didn’t hit.

        Sighing, I leave the bathroom, wrapping my blood covered clothes in the towel and putting them in the hamper.

        “What took you so long?” Masky asks.

        “I had to bleach the blood out of my hair.” I answer and sit on the couch next to Jeff.

        “Why? Did you not like you hair red?” Sally asks, looking up from her teddy bear.

        “No. I didn’t. Red hair doesn’t suit me very well.” I answer her, looking over my destroyed fingernails.

        “Why are you wearing Jack’s shirt?” Jeff asks, pulling the sleeve back so it doesn’t cover my hand.

        “I don’t exactly have any clothes here. So Jack let me borrow his shirt.” I state, yawning.

        “It’s been a long day for you Jynx. How about Jeff takes you to your room and then you can complete stage two tomorrow?” Slendy asks, looking up from his book.

        I nod, yawning again. Jeff starts to walk into a hallway and I go to follow him, a chorus of ‘Goodnight’s following me. “‘Night” I say to everyone as I pause to look into the room again.

        I catch up with Jeff and he takes me up two flights of stairs and down a hallway. Then we stop and Jeff points to a door. “Your room is here.” He says and then points to another door, “That’s Mine, EJ’s, Ben’s, Masky and Hoodie’s, and that’s Toby’s.” Jeff points at different doors in the hallway, I grasp that Ben’s room is across from mine, Jeff’s is to my left, and EJ’s is on my right.

        “Thanks Jeff. ‘Night.” I smile slightly and then go inside my room.

        The bedroom is pretty basic, but with a dark twist. The wall with the door has a twin sized bed with black blankets and white sheets and pillows. There are two ebony end tables that match the bedframe. The walls are grey, but the one behind the bed has horizontal black stripes on it. The wall to the right of the door has a metal wardrobe sitting against it, while the wall across from the door has a large window centered on it. A desk sits against this wall, and I see my scythe standing next to it. Black curtains cover most of the window. A red rug sits on top of the dark wood floor, acting as the only color in the room.

        I walk straight to the bed, lie down, and fall to sleep.