Stage 2

*Jynx's pov*

        I wake up to the sound of my door shutting. I open my eyes and bolt out of bed, looking around for a threat.

        I see nothing out of place in my room, except one thing. The wardrobe is open and two outfits sit inside.

        Walking slowly over to the metal wardrobe, I pull out one of the outfits to examine. A note falls out of the wardrobe and to the floor. Picking it up, I squint at it, trying to read it in the darkness.

Jynx,

        My brother, Trenderman, whom you haven’t met yet, made you these two outfits. He guessed at your size by using Laughing Jack’s shirts and Ben’s pants. The first outfit is for you to wear while you complete stage two today, the other is pajamas. Just leave your borrowed clothes in the hamper and I will make sure Jack and Ben get their clothes back.

Slenderman

        I smile at the thoughtfulness of Slendy. I didn’t expect the child killing legend to be so nice to the people who live with him. Checking the time, I realize it’s almost noon. Wow, I slept in.

        I pull the outfit off the hanger, looking at it before putting it on. There is a pair of grey skinny jeans, a black tank top, a red and black sweater, and a black knit beanie. I put on the clothes and slide my black Keds on my feet, and then I look in the mirror.

        I look amazing, like I had always dreamed of looking. My now snow white hair with red streaks in places looks as though I had been born with that color hair, and my turquoise eyes sparkle like never before. I look like a total badass, but at the same time…I feel pretty and graceful for the first time in my life.

        I walk downstairs and into the kitchen, where I find Slendy making breakfast.

        “Good Morning, Jynx. I see Trender did a good job in guessing your size.” Slendy says, pouring some batter on a pan with his tendrils.

        “Good Morning and thank you.” I smile, grabbing an apple from a bowl. “What is the second stage?” I ask, and then take a bite of my apple.

        “Well…part one is that you have to let go of your sanity. Part two is that you have to create yourself…what the humans will know and fear you as. Once this is done, tomorrow you will go through stage three. That is when you actually become one of us, gain our immortality and such.” Slendy explains.

        “Hmm…and how do I do that?” I ask, thinking about his words.

        “Let’s just say that someone here will do it for you. Someone who cares for you.” Slendy says, flipping what are now obviously pancakes. “You’re much more inquisitive than I thought you would be.”

        “Sorry…” I look at the floor.

        “It’s alright, child. There is no need to apologize, curiosity is perfectly fine.” Slendy tells me softly, using a gentle and somehow fatherly tone.

        Suddenly the kitchen door is thrown open and two people walk in. Masky and Hoodie.

        “The room is ready for her.” Masky says, nodding at me.

        “Alright.” Slendy says and hands me a plate of pancakes. “Eat up.”

        I obey the command and eat all 5 pancakes in a matter of minutes. Then I am led into the same white padded room from before, one of my ankles cuffed and chained, giving me about 10 feet of walking space.

        I sit down in the corner and look at Slendy, then Toby, who had been taping pictures to the wall.

        “Remember, Jynx. The goal of this is to let go of your sanity. Think about what caused you to kill your father in the first place, the rest should come naturally.” Slendy says and then leaves, Toby right behind him.

        I hear the door lock and stare at it for a moment, then my gaze shifts to the pictures. The pictures of my father gaze back at me, taunting me.  Some are of after I killed him, but others are of him throughout life. There is even one of his mugshot from after he killed my mother.  

        Anger boils inside me as I look over the pictures, remembering everything he did to me and even to my mother. I clench my hands into tight fists and growl slightly. All of a sudden, satisfaction and pride fill me, smothering the flames of anger that had been raging inside me. I ended it, I got my revenge. I killed my father.

        I don’t know exactly what happened in my head, but I feel happy and…insane?