PART 2- Lifeless

Hi guyss . I am so so so sorry once again for being late but I swear I did not get time. Will edit this part later   so please ignore the typos for now . Anyways I won't waste more time so here you go ..
Happy reading 📖
________________________
"Doctor ab kaisi hai woh ?" Asked a tensed Preeti who was crying from the time she had seen Naina in unconscious state . Pandit was trying his best to console her and had calmed her down but tears were continuously flowing down her cheeks . "Woh abhi unconscious hi hai dawiyo ki wajah se .. unki halat dekh kar lagta hai unhone kuch dino se kuch khaya nhi aur inhone anti stress pills bhi prescription se jyada consume kar li hai unhone isiliye woh behosh ho gai hai ...... abhi thodi der me unhe hosh aajayega aap log unhe kal ghar wapis leja sakte hai " saying this the doctor left . "Anti stress pills??? Naina me unhe Lena kab chalu kiya ?" Preeti said and looked towards Swati and mundit  who were looking towards the floor  . "Tum log neeche kyu dekh rahe ho ?? Ek minute..... kahi tum logo ko pata toh nhi tha???" , "woh Preeti ...." pandit said in a timid voice only to be cutoff by Preeti "ha ya na ??" "Ha..." . This one word gave her another shock .. Naina was consuming anti stress pills and she did not even know that . Everybody knew she was on medication but no one considered it important for her to know ? She was her sister god dammit . Dint she have the right to know about this about her sister ? Why nobody ever told her ? WHY WHY WHY  was the only question in her head . "Kyu nhi bataya mujhe ?" Preeti asked with a shaking voice and her tears which were continuously flowing had now started flowing at a greater pace . "JAWAB DO KYU NHI BATAYA MUJHE?" she said in a stern voice . "Tu already Naina ko lekar itne tension me rehti hai aur agar teko yeh bhi bata deti toh Teri tension khamakha bad jati " pandit said hugging her as tight as possible . She tried to come out of his hold but he held her strongly because he knew that she needed him .
_____________________________
"Naina ....." Preeti said in a low voice as she entered the room in which Naina was present . Naina was sitting on the bed and looking towards the window blankly . Preeti slowly advanced towards her and sat in the stool beside her bed . She quietly sat on it and held Naina's hand . Her hand did not feel warm and soft like it used to before , now it was ice cold and lifeless . "Naina..." Preeti called her again but Naina did not react ,"tu theek toh hai na ?" "Bolna kuch bol kyu nhi rahi hai ???" Preeti lightly held her chin and turned Naina's face towards herlself . Her face which once used to glow was now pale , her lips which always used to be curved in a smile were now as straight as a line ,her eyes which used to always shine and had rays of hope , the eyes which were the most beautiful part of her body , the eyes which held thousands of emotions were now blank . She looked so lifeless so miserable . The tears which had hardly stopped again made their way through preeti's cheeks . Yes , they lived in the same house but Preeti had taken a proper glance at her face after ages . No longer being able to see the sight presented to her eyes she left Naina's hand and ran away from that room , from that harsh reality .
______________________________
So that was it for this part . I know it is not very large but for know please manage . Do vote ,comment and recommend if you like this part ❤️ Until  next time bubyeeee .