Cheryl likes jughead pt1

Cheryl and Toni have been fighting since they got back together. Cheryl the next day went to school and she was lonely. Her and Toni didn't talk to each other Cheryl went to go eat with the core four Archie,Veronica,Betty,and Jughead. They were all weird out;Cheryl said:"I have a something to say everyone... me and Toni broke up for good. Archie said:"Who's your new victim now"? Cheryl just looked at Jughead and Betty she smiled sadly. For the past couple of weeks Cheryl has been hanging out with them she was having fun for them she has finally forgot about Toni!. That same day Cheryl saw Betty and Jughead kiss and was about to cry she said Cheryl: "I'm out" all of them looked confused but Veronica knew why Cheryl left. Later on Veronica went to find Cheryl she finally saw her and said Veronica:"Hey Cheryl? Are you ok?"Cheryl: "Yeah why would you ask that?" Veronica: "Because Cheryl I saw the way you looked at Betty and Jughead ; you looked like you ... liked J-Jughead!". Cheryl: "Well Veronica... I do I like him a lot even when I was with Toni; but he's so happy with Betty and nobody could force them to stop"Veronica: " Cheryl look just talk to him and everything will be fine " Cheryl: "Thank you Veronica!"