Chapter 3

Val's Pov

I woke up at 11:00 am and went to the bathroom. Oh god Mother Nature is sleeping at my house for a week. I sighed grabbing my pads and doing my business. Once I finished using the toilet I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I went around the hall to Bella's room and seen her sleeping like an angel. I smiled to myself then quietly shut the door. I walked downstairs and started making breakfast. I made Bacon and pancakes with some side fruit.

I cut a pancake in small pieces so Bella could eat it. Then I poured some Apple Juice in her sippy cup. Once I finished preparing breakfast I checked on Bella and seen she was playing with her Barbie dolls.

She turned around " Morn Morn Mommy . " She said never breaking contact with her Barbie Dolls I picked her up and took her downstairs. " Time for breakfast sweetie. " I cooed in her ear " Her eyes lit up as she seen the food on her high chair.

When I set her in her high chair she started eating as if today was her last day to eat. I ate a cup of bacon and two pancakes. I put the fruit in a bag for a snack for her while I'd be gone. Bella finished eating so I washed her face and set her in the living room to watch Dora.

I checked the time and nearly chocked it was 3:50 and it was a thirty minute drive to the studio. I had texted Mary to come over and she replied with " Be there in fife. " Times like this I was grateful to have sisters.

I ran upstairs and Grabbed a pair of clothes and hurried to the bathroom. I threw my clothes off my body and quickly showered in 10 minutes. I put a fresh ' woman thing ' On and rubbed lotion all over my body. I curled my hair, put on a beanie and my crescent necklace, Then I did my makeup.

When I finished I looked like this ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=107539964 ) I checked the time and seen it was already 4:15. I had grabbed my black backpack put my wallet and makeup ion there along with my phone and phone charger.

I headed downstairs to see Mary playing with Bella. " Hey Mary, I didn't even here you get in anyway I gotta go Love you Bella Love you Mary. " and I made my way out I hopped in my SUV and drove down to the studio.

I arrived at 4:45 and entered the large studio. " Hey Val, Come we need to get you into make up and costume. " I heard Ashley say while walking towards me. We went to room 5 and on the door it said " Reserved for Valentine Anderson ".

I stepped in and seen a simply yet beautiful black dress with some black pumps to match. The make up artist started on my make up and then she started styling my curls. She finished at about 5:20 and I was amazed when I looked in the mirror. I looked like this ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=135899344 ).

I looked really beautiful, I turned around looking at myself in awe when I was interrupted by someone knocking on the door. It was Ashley, " Hey its time for the photo shoot. " She said tapping her watch. I nodded and slowly made my way out the door.

I had turned the corner and seen the boys. They looked really good, I started growing Nervous. Liam seen me and he had waved me over. I slowly made my way over to them praying something, anything would happen to make me not talk to them.

He was about to say something then the photographer had clapped his hands " Okay guy's time for the photo shoot. " He said in his french accent The photographer told me to stand between Louis and Niall. Niall had smiled at me and I gave him a small smile.

We finished an hour later and I found out we were going to be on a few different covers of magazines. I was about to go to my changing room but the boys had came speeding over to me.

" Hey Val it's been a while and we were wondering if you'd want to hang out with us today. " smiled Niall I had missed the boy's but Harry was there and it would be awkward. I don't want to risk him finding out about Bella.

I looked up and seen Harry burning his green eyes into the side of my head. I had thought about it for a while and agreed. I mean just because Harry had hurt me doesn't mean I can't hang out with the boys.

" Sure where? " I said smiling " How about your house? We could just stay inside and chill all day. " Said Zayn " Umm I actuall- " I started but was cut off by Liam " Come on Val we missed you it'll be like old times. " He said with big puppy dog eyes.

" Okay I guess I need to go change though I'll be out in 10 okay? " I said looking at the door " Alright we'll wait in the lounge. Catch ya in 10. " Said Lou I nodded and entered my dressing room.

What did I get myself into I groaned.