~22~

Kyree's POV

I Laid in my bed for at least 20 minutes before getting up. I had dreams about what happened last night, & Although We were both drunk, We were conscious enough to know what was going on.

My head had a slight bang to it due to a small hangover & the sound of SpongeBob trailing from the living room didn't make it any better. I smacked my lips and ran my hand across my face before throwing my cover from my body & standing to my two feet.

I looked over at her clothes that sat in my dirty clothes basket, shook my head and left my bathroom.

"Jhream what the hell you got the tv up so loud for?" I asked finding her in the exact same spot I left her last night. Only this time she was sitting with her knees to her chest & her hair all over her head.

She ignored my question, acting as if she hadn't heard me at all. I smacked my lips & walked into the living room, grabbing my remote and shutting the tv off.

"Really?" She fussed looking up to me. Seeing the now dried mascara smeared around her face sent my lips into a slight smile.

"What's funny?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders before turning around and making my way into the kitchen.

Opening the fridge I seen just enough food for some breakfast, but of course, I'd rather Jhream make it for me. Breakfast from her always hit different.

"Yo Jhream you feel like blessing a nigga?" I asked. She stood from the couch & made her way to me, eyeing me up and down. I could tell by her body language and facial expressions her little smart remarks were bound to slip from her lips.

"Make YOU breakfast? Do I look like Molly Maid??" She snapped, as expected. I sighed and threw my head back in aggravation.

"You acting like Ian just do you right last night. You can't just hook a nigga up?" I asked. Almost instantly a smile slipped from her lips.. she couldn't help nor deny it. I did my shit last night!

"Whatever KJ.... I guess" she gave in. I laughed and nodded my head. "Thanks pretty girl"

•••

After eating a plate full of bacon, cheese eggs, waffles, breakfast potatoes and washing my pallet down with orange juice, I began to make my way to my room.

As usual, Jhream didn't make herself any food. She showered while screaming songs I had no idea about, letting steam rise from below the bathroom door.

I walked down the hallway, just about to enter my bedroom door when she opened the bathroom door. A towel wrapped around her body & her hair pulled into a bun.

I stopped in my tracks & eyed her up and down twice. "Come here" I said, grabbing her arm. I wasted no time, I might didn't fuck her last night, but now was the time.

She didn't hesitate either. I pushed her into the room, tossed her on the bed & pulled the towel from her. Remaining water from areas the towel wasn't able to grab ran down her body.

Looking at her pretty pussy always got my manhood going. Just one glimpse. Waxed, pink & fat, just how I liked it.

I dropped my sweats, not once taking my eye off of her area, running my tongue over my lips.

I didn't even have to spit start her, she was on go. Right as I placed myself to her opening, she cried her usual cry.

"Condom"

I completely ignored her and positioned my tip. Just feeling the warmth and wetness of barely the inside of her made my dick jump.

"We don't need a condom" I bit down on my bottom lip while slowly sliding in to keep myself from groaning. She pushed her hand on my stomach and covered her face with a pillow as she hissed and moaned.