T h r e e

"Fuck you you dumb bitch! I hope you die!! You know you weren't supposed to even be born right?!?! So get the fuck out of my life and my house! I hate you you slut!"

I wake up in sweat from the reoccurring dream from when I first ran away from home.

'I hate my parents, I hate them!'

I thought as i rubbed my now aching head in thought of them. I needed to release my stress and take it out on something.

I check the time. 3am. I then get out of bed and get dressed in my boxing attire.

Me: Such- a- dumb- bitch!

I said in between breaths as I punched the punching bag.

Me: Wasn't supposed to be born my fucking ass!!

I punched the bag so hard it made a hole.

Me: FUCK!

I grab my head in anger and sit on the ground, thinking about the past. I hadn't realized a single tear rolled down my cheek until someone wiped it away. I get out of my thoughts not realizing I zoned out. I blink multiple times before I notice a tired looking Bambam sitting in front of me.

Bambam: Morning~

He says in his morning voice. He was still halfway asleep which made it even cuter.

Me: I'm sorry Bammie, did I wake you?

Bambam: No it's okay I wanted to get water and I heard you in here.

Me: Oh, well I could get some water and it's still early in the morning. I think I'm done for now.

Bambam helps me up and walks like a baby to the kitchen with my hand in his, dragging me behind him.

We get water and go our separate ways since he was still tired and I needed to take a shower.

╚»★«╝ Magical time skip ╚»★«╝

It was 11am and everyone was gone for the day, either running the club or on mission. Without them here it was just sad and lonely.

I got bored and decided to watch a Chinese drama called 'Princess Agents' It seemed pretty interesting and let me tell you, it IS. I loved the part where she was battling the wolves and of course, she won. About half way through the fifth episode, I start to get sleepy and take a little power nap.

~

~

~

~

~

~

ᏆhᎬ sᎾuᏁᎠs Ꮎf mᎽ ᎾᎳᏁ bᏒᎬᎪᏆhᎥᏁᎶ musᏆ hᎪᏉᎬ muffᏞᎬᎠ ᎾuᏆ ᏆhᎬ sᎾuᏁᎠ Ꮎf ᏆhᎬ ᎠᎾᎾᏒ bᎬᎥᏁᎶ uᏁᏞᎾᏟᏦᎬᎠ

~

~

~

~

~

~

฿Ʉ₮ ₦Ø₮ ฿Ɏ Ø₦Ɇ Ø₣ ₥Ɏ ₥Ɇ₥฿ɆⱤ₴...