F i v e

Y/n pov:

Ugh! Hes so irritating!

I thought to myself as I walked out of the house, my arms wrapped around myself as I walked away from their house.

I check the time. Just fucking great. I quickly head towards my club and meet up with the boys in my v.i.p room.

Yugyeom: Oh God where have you been we've been worried sick since we couldn't find you at home!!

Yugyeom comes up and hugs me which makes me feel all warm inside knowing they really do care for me. I smile to myself and hug him back.

Me: Sorry I worried you guys. Gd and his stupid gang took me while I was sleeping at home.

Mark: For what reason?

Me: I'll tell you guys later but for now let's have some fun!!

• 2 hours later

Bambam: Yah! Jagi! You haven't performed for us in a while! Why not now!

Apparently the whole club heard and started cheering when hearing Bambam. I roll my eyes and chuckle slightly.

Me: Fine fine only this once

I walk up to the stage and the crowd starts cheering. Before my performance I changed into the proper clothing (the red one she wears in the vid)

I finish with a sassy face and slight head turn. The crowd goes wild and only then I realized that bts was here once again clapping for me along with the crowd.

I smirk and walk off stage with the help of a random dude and make my way to bts.

Me: What'd you think?

Namjoon: I'm wondering why you aren't a successful artist by now

Me: I had dreams Joonie...but that's not how my life works

I look down, a genuinely sad expression painted across my face

Jungkook: So why didn't you just audition? Ya know, your life coulda been a lot easier with the money you'd make

Jin slaps the back of the young one's head.

Me: it's okay Jin

I smile a bit

Me: Your standards here in Korea are different. You see, my dad was from America, came to Korea, found my mom, had me and they decided I wasn't good enough. They kicked me out on the streets where I found my members. They (my members) figured out I was quite talented. I went to multiple entertainments only to get kicked out the second I walked in cause they "would never except a colored person"

I sighed

Me: Well, of course I was enraged at their racism towards people like me. Anger took over my system and I made some bad decisions, killing innocent people.

I started to tear up at this point

Me: My members helped me even after I told them what I had done. They understood me and didn't judge me. I love them so much and I would risk my life for them. When people talk about us, they act like they know us. They really don't. Our society today judges people like us cause we're different. People want us killed for the crimes we've committed but they don't know the stories behind those crimes we've caused. Boys, this is the world we live in. For us its guns, blood, sweat, tears, violence, etc. For normal people, they see us as the bad guys. I don't know your guys stories but I know you guys didn't want to end up like this.

Bts looked at me with pity and some started tearing up. I could see it in their eyes that none of them wanted to be this way, living this way, constantly looking over their shoulders because they never know who will betray them next. I looked at them with pity filled eyes and grabbed the nearest member's cheek, wiping the tear away, which was Jimin's. He looked up at me and we got into a group hug.

~

~

~

~
I've never told anyone but my members my story

~

~

~

~
But from that day forward, I knew we were gonna be together forever

~

~

~

~
(A/n): Holy shit guys. I got so passionate while writing this and I liked how it came out. Stay tuned for the next part and this is not proof read so if I made any mistakes I'm very sorry. See y'all later!