The next day, it was a weekend, so you were at home. You thought about what happened yesterday, with your dog sitting on your lap. Tae's phone was safely in the bag again.

"Whew...what an adventure last night!! We were so close into becoming criminals!!", you said.

"Woof!!", Goldie barked in agreement.

"Hmmm...what else could I do? Maybe I could call him?...But what if he gets angry and think I'ma thief? Nah...I bet he'll understand...but that depends on his mood so...oof", you said.

So you took his phone and looked at his contact list, and immediately found the phone numbers of the other members.

"Great...if I call and tell any one of them, they'll get to know that I have the phone and we could decide a place where I could return the phone to Taehyung...yeah, that should do...", you said.

"Woof woof!!", Goldie barked.

Suddenly, your mom called both of your names from downstairs.

"Y/N!!...Goldie!!...Breakfast is ready!!", she shouted.

"Okay, coming!!...c'mon Goldie, let's go!!", you shouted.

"Woof!!", Goldie barked happily, and you both went downstairs for breakfast.

Meanwhile, back at BTS' hotel...

"I still don't understand who tried to bust into Taehyung's room last night", said Jin.

"That thief must've come here for a reason...", said Taehyung.

"Yeah...and how did he know that we were in his room?", Yoongi asked.

"It could be anything, guys...we still need to investigate it more", suggested Namjoon.

"The thief could've been random...or he knows something about us...", said Hoseok.

"Then it's gotta be about Tae's phone!!", said Jungkook.

"Since that's what missing from us right now...", said Jimin.

Tae's eyes were filled with tears again.

"No Taehyung...please...", said Jimin.

"I can't believe we missed a good chance yesterday...if security had caught the thief, we could've finally got my phone back...*sniff*...but he got away. I'm so...*sniff*...angry with that thief right now!!", Taehyung shouted.

"That's what you've been saying since yesterday", said Yoongi.

"Hyung, please...", said Namjoon.

"Why don't we try calling to Tae's phone? Then we'll know who has it, if they pick up our call!!", said Jungkook.

"That could work!!", said Jin.

"Okay then, let's call Tae's phone...", said Namjoon, when breakfast finally arrived for the boys.

"Shall we eat first?", asked Hoseok.

Everyone looked at each other, not knowing what to decide...Breakfast or calling Tae's phone?

"Let's eat...*sniff*...let's eat first...", said Tae.

"Alright then!!", said the others and they had their breakfast.

It was 12pm now. You and your dog were looking out the window, and saw the sunny sky with a few clouds floating by. You were spotting clouds with funny shapes together.

"Look Goldie...that one looks like you, haha!!", you said, as you pointed to that cloud.

that one looks like you, haha!!", you said, as you pointed to that cloud