•satu•

-Y/N's POV-

My name is Y/N. I'm 24 years old and I'm from (your country) who lives in Korea and I'm a doctor. My dream since I was little and lucky to be realized. My family lives in (your country) and I am alone here.

This is where my story begins, about me and him. About me and them, about us. This might sound like a fantasy of an fangirl. Yes, that person is me and this is my story.

gajima

Today, as usual, I go to work. Wake up in the morning, drink a cup of coffee and leave by bus.

I arrived at the hospital where I worked and greeted the nurses. Even though I'm not Korean, they warmly welcomed me. I went into my room and started checking my file.

"Knock ... Knock ..." Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Please come in." I told him to enter. The door opened and someone sat in a wheelchair wearing black clothes, a hat and a mask. Behind him was a big-bodied ahjussi and a little creepy who pushed him and followed nurse Hye Jin. I invited them to sit and nurse Hye jin left.

"Good afternoon doctor." He looked at me and I asked him to take off his hat and mask.

He opened his mask and I looked at him. "He seems familiar."

-Jimin's POV-

I entered the room and it turned out that she was a female doctor and seemed young. She greeted me warmly.

"What's your name?" She asked me innocently and of course I was shocked.

"You don't know me?" I asked and she shook her head.

She pretended or did she live in the moon? She doesn't know me? Jimin? Park Jimin BTS?

"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin."

"Park Jimin." She wrote my name.

"Park Jimin-ssi, please lie down, I'll check on you." She checked my condition and when she pressed the part that hurts me, I wanted to shout at her but I didn't because she also seemed to feel pain, it was clear that she didn't want to hurt me.

"Why can you be this thin? Are you on a strict diet?" She asked in a worried voice. I nodded.

"You're handsome, so don't make yourself even more handsome then many boy will lose their girl because of you" She teased and i chuckle.

"Finally I saw your smile." She murmured.

"Sorry?"

"No, smile even when you are in pain. Then you will feel alive."

She finished checking me and wrote some notes on the file.

"Ahjussi this is a reference letter so that the neck and back are X-rayed after the results come out you can come back here. It seems like he suffered an injury." She said and of course I was wide-eyed.

"Am I that bad?!"

"Based on the results of the examination it looks like your neck is injured and if it's not handled you might not be able to move again." She added. Of course I'm shocked.

"Doctor, please save me." I begged. Thinking I can't dance anymore is my worst nightmare. My manager understood and thanked her after that we left.

I entered the X-ray room and the results came out. We are back in the room and She's right, I had an injury to my neck and back.

"You will undergo therapy with me. Don't be afraid, because God will heal you." She said calm me. I've never felt this good. Hearing the words she said even made me better.

I had been sitting in my wheelchair before leaving. I asked my manager to stop. I turned around.

"Doctor, I'm Jimin. Park Jimin." I said with a smile.

"Huh?" She is confused. "I know," She said annoyed and i left her room.

...

"Hyung, is she unique?" i ask my manager.

"What?"

"She doesn't know me."

"Yeah I'm just shocked when she asks for your name, isn't it usually girls seem to shout your name every time they see you" I chuckled and smiled like a fool remembering when she was happy when I smiled.

"Hyung stop!"

"Why?"

"I forgot to ask her name."