Rules (judges' edition)

okay so since i'm an idiot who always forgets the most important thing, i had to make a separate chapter for the rules that were meant to be followed by the judges

okay so since i'm an idiot who always forgets the most important thing, i had to make a separate chapter for the rules that were meant to be followed by the judges. those who are willing to unearth the hidden gems (let's accept that went wayyyy poetic) please give these rules a quick view before applying for the same:

RULES FOR THE JUDGES:

i. People can't be judges in those categories in which they are participating as contestants. (meaning, you can't judge your own book).

ii. Do NOT accept bribes at any cost. (y'know, we're responsible citizens of wattpadland)

iii. Apply for the post only when you're comfortable with giving a follow to the 1st place holder of your category.

iv. Maximum categories to be a judge in: 2, except the one you've taken part as a contestant (there's always an if)

v. The most important rule is that, be true to yourself and judge fairly, don't get swayed by the reads or votes or comments of a certain book. Give highest points to that contestant who DESERVES it.

vi. You will need to follow this account and chimphony to remain abreast with the updates :)

Surprise! Since it takes much longer to have the required judges in any award book, i'll be opening the judges' form from tomorrow. So, tune in those who want to be a judge! :)

+ If you're in need of a book cover, check out Mad City Graphics at chimphony (a lil bit of self promo hehe)