Orchid

"Hello Amanda"

"I uh, hello Mary Weather,"
"

Nice weather isn't it?" Marry Weather said without emotion. Amanda looked out the window and saw orange leaves falling off a tree. Autumn wasn't her favorite, she preferred Winter. "Um...yeah-" "You better get ready fast,you don't want to be late" as Mary Weather turned off the stove and went upstairs to wake up the rest of the children. School started at 7:30 for her but for the other kids an hour later. She never really had the chance to say goodbye to the kids. She checked her watch, 6:00..better hurry up...

Trees,Cars,leaves,houses...
Her life at school wasn't so bad. There were a few teasing here and there,never physical. I better not jinx it. Amanda didn't have any friends at school, so she didnt look forward to it, Who am I kidding, I'm not special no one likes school...6:30, She had her regular days at school. Study,study,more studying, tests, teasing- "Hey nerd! Why don't you talk are ya mute or something?!" Ah speak of the devil."Hey why aren't you saying anything back? You think you're better then us or something?" "I honestly am starting to think so.."she muttered. She really regretted that,she felt stares burning holes into her. "What did you say? WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!"