Rules/Notes

Hey, so I decided to make a roleplay book with my Oc's. I guess read the rules and notes.

Rules:

1. Do not, I repeat, do not do one liners. It's really annoying and I like responses to be semi-lit or lit.

2. Be respectful and don't go comment in another person's chain. I will automatically delete it when I see the comment.

3. Don't hate me hate the Oc

4. Know the human anatomy of a male and female. If your going to do smut, then you need to know this. It is a must.

5. I will do a maximum of three role plays with one person. Do not make me have to count them.

6. Don't control my Oc and I won't control yours. (Unless it's getting kinky)

7. If my character is gay, or lesbian, DO NOT try and change their preferences.

8. Ask 'May I' then list the scenario number.

9. Don't tag me every ten minutes. I do have a social life that doesn't revolve around you and roleplay. You may tag me after a minimum of two hours.

10. Spell things out. Do not put 2, instead put two, unless it's past twelve.

11. If you want to quit an rp, tell me, don't just disappear. I will do the same

12. Have fun and respect me and my wishes

13. Use third person.
Ex: 'Micheal was walking around, trying to find his friend.'

14. Don't have all littles or all caretakers (if you're doing that kind of rp, then you need one of each at least.)
----

Notes:

☕ ☕- Caretaker
🍼🍼- Little
* * - Invite only
><- Anyone is welcome
× × - Uke
! ! - Seme
# # - NSFW

Sensory disabilities:

== - Blind
~~ - deaf
++ - mute

Characters that I do not own, that will be included:

❤ - Kirishima
🧡 - Bakugou
💛 - Denki
💚 - Deku
💜 - Shinsou

-----------

If I missed any, then please tell me and suggest the emoji or special character to use. Also, feel free to request anything. :)