Never to late

I've had some really crappy relationships, but never any good ones,II know, at some point, that I'll find that one good person in the world. What I didn't know was that today was the day I would meet the person who changed my life forever....

Maybe I should introduce myself first!

My name is Selene, I have long, coal black hair that flows like a waterfall down to my lower back, I have doe-like chestnut brown eyes, framed by coal black lashes and I have pink cupid bow lips. I'm very light and of an average height, with a flat stomach but i never wear a bikini, as i have a angry scar that stretches from my ribcage to my hip bone.I

I have a creamy white complexion, pale, compared to most, I dont tan easily, I burn, but I am grateful as it makes me look more mature than I actually am, I am only fourteen years old and I live near Long island sound, where I live in a small two bedroom maisonette with my mother and father. I know that I am only related to one of them, but, unfortunately, I look nothing like either, so I have no idea who is not my biological parent.

Anyways, back to the story. I was walking to gym at 11:45 but, I didn't realise the time until the bell actually rang, making me violently curse and pick up speed, making my hair fly and my earphones bounce, I spotted a gang of boys, obviously skipping class, sitting just inside the sports hall, staring at the girls running about in the sports hall in their short shorts and tight tops, i rolled my eyes at their pervertness when I heard the loudest one whistle appreciatively, looking at my behind.

I effectively flipped him off and jogged to the changing rooms to change into my Hollister shorts and converse top, with my doodle-covered white converse

Today, we were apparently doing trampolining, something I happened to be good at.

Miss Springs, who teaches the gymnastics and trampolining classes up in town, told me to jump up and show some tricks, I had just completed a turntable, a swivel hips and a seat drop to front drop when the room shook, I dropped to my stomach as I became dizzy, I heard growling and a groan of pain, I leaped off the trampoline onto the crash mat and ran full pelt outside, there, a boy lay, blood staining his black, Black Veil Brides T-Shirt.

I heard another growl, which I ignored, and tried to save the boy, now groanign louder when I put pressure on the wound. Thank the gods I took those medical classes!

"Hey, I slapped his face gently, stay awake okay, you won't survive unless you stay awake!" I ended doing that a lot, as the exhausted boy moaned in pain. I tried to distract him from the knot I was tying over the wound with my hoody.

"Thank you Selene, Nico croaked, his voice slightly cracked from disuse, I could of died if we had got here any later." "You're welcome Nico", I said, happily to be appreciated for once in my life.

I still had my purse on me when I visited the camp bathrooms, I always brought my eyeliner, mascara, and black eye shadow with me, even if I was in gym. I wasn't allowed to wear make-up in gym class, I would get sent to the heads office.

I applied the make-up and brushed my long black hair, I changed into a Black Veil Brides t-shirt, blood red skinny jeans and kept my doodle covered converses on. I put in my earrings, which were red hearts with candyfloss pink wings and a gold blade stabbed through. That was my favourite symbol, apart from the tattoo that I held on my ankle.

After making myself look presentable, I entered the dining pavilion, the demigods whispered amongst themselves, I was the only demigod in months to be over thirteen and not be claimed. They could tell that I'm not really a child of Hermes because I looked nothing like any of them.

About half an hour later, I heard a gasp and saw a flash, white light surrounded me, I emerged from it myself, but a little bit different, my hair was down, but stark straight and little pieces braided over my head like a crown. I wore a dress, I was black and made from a silky, netty material that looked like a screen, I could see images of brutal deaths sewn, magically into the fabric. The dress's hem was cut and jagged, and I wore black ballet-like  slippers.

My make-up was done to perfection, black eyeliner with mascara and black eye shadow that had gradients of red, tinted within it. My lipstick was purple and glossy, making my lips feel like silk. But, the weirdest thing was the ruffling sound I made as I swayed slightly in the wind. I heard a gasp behind me and I snapped out of the trance, following the eyes of the breathless people, I had wings...

My wings were black, the feathers shimmered and every single one trilled a musical tune when my hand brushed against them. I looked up and saw a fast, fading image of two pitch black doors. I flinched when I heard a voice speak from beside me: Hail! Selene Rushmore, Daughter of Thanatos, the God of Death!"

The day I saw Nico Di Angelo again was and will always be the best day of my life, the problem is the days where he isn't around,when we left camp over a year later and returned back to the biggest hell on earth. School.

A/N; Hello my lovely readers! I'm sorry if it feels like I've fallen off the planet, but I forgot the password to my Wattpad account when I accidentally deleted the app, and my email doesn't work, so I can't receive emails to change the password. Whoops! Well, I made another story! Surprise Surprise!

10k reads on Thalico and Partemis!

Please comment and vote and tell me what you think! Love you guys! Please check out the video on the side when i finally upload it! Love you wattpaders , please check out Three Days Grace!

I'm making a Reading list for Nico Fanfics, please read them when I put that up! Bye!