Smexy time

HEY GUYS THERE MAY BE A POSSIBLE LEMON THIS CHAPTER BUT IDK JUST READ TO FIND OUT NERDS!!!!

(Jess's P. O.V)

Jack got home all bruised and beat up so I asked what happened

"Ben happened" he mumbled and fell to the ground I ran to him to see if he was ok "what exactly happened?"

"Ben attacked me and cut me across the chest so I broke a vodka bottle and tried to stab him then we ran up stairs and I tackled him out the window"

"AND YOU DIDN'T CALL AN AMBULANCE?!"

"Even if I could I wouldn't cause I kinda killed Ben"

I hug him and say "I'm just glad your ok" he hugged me back then said "a world without you is a world I don't wanna live in" I smile then lay down on him and fell asleep

* 1 hour later*

I woke up with Jack staring up at my face I blushed a little then asked "are you alright?"

"I'm just marveling at how beautiful you are" I blushed a bit more "so do you wanna do anything?"

"Depends what you mean by "do"cause if you mean fuck then it's you and if you mean something else still the same answer" I blushed harder "Then why don't you?"

"Cause I don't know if you want to"

"What makes you think I don't?" I said as taking Jack's jacket off cause I am still wearing it

"This could be fun" he said in an evil voice I started unzipping his pant when he said "should we get anything else first?"

"Hmmmmm I think not"

"Ok then you may continue" I smiled evily then started pulling his pants off so he was only in his boxers he had a huge lump in his pants I blushed so bad my face burned I started rubbing the lump and he started to moan I pulled down his boxers to expose his cock I could tell he was blushing really badly I licked the top of it like a lollipop and then put my full mouth around it and started bobbing my head back and forth he moaned really loud I grinned as he made that noise I pulled my head away and he looked up at me and asked "Did you enjoy that?"

I smile awkwardly "yes" he laughed "well it's my turn" he said as he started pulling my pants off "Oh that's fare" I replied he laughed a little then pulled my pants all the way down and pulled off my panties "You like where this is going?" He smiles at me

"Yes" I said as he pulled my panties off and he lined up with my vagina "you ready?" He asked I nodded and he went in a little to fast making me wince in pain since I was still a virgin "Jack... your being to rough" I moaned "I'm sorry" he said as he slowed down and went softer after a minute it didn't hurt so bad so I got the courage to say "f...f...faster" I moaned he went faster and faster everytime I said it and then he erupted inside of me I was surprised he actually did that but I still smiled by the fact that he loves me that much he pulled out and I fell to the side of him he put his boxers and pants back on and I put his jacket my panties and my pants back on and cuddled close to him and fell fast asleep.

I WARNED YOU NERDS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER LOL THANKS FOR READING BYEEEEEEEEE