Chapter 1 - The Prophecy

Crystal's Pov
My dad never let's me out of the house. I've always felt lonely. I wonder why i'm always stuck in this cabin. I put my hand on my chin out of boredom and sighed. I just looked at the forest from bedroom window.

Ruby's Pov
I've always been stuck I'm this house. Tonight when everyone is asleep, I'm going to sneak out and go in the forest and explore.

(Time Skip to night time)

It's now night and I'm going to go into the forest. I teleported to a forest by my house.

( Time skip to morning about 3 am/sunrise)

I was about to go home when I saw a cabin in the forest. I went up to it and saw someone sleeping at the window, I went up to get a closer look and Stepped on a stick Which woke them up we talked and decided to meet up tomorrow night. We said goodbye and I teleported home, I went to bed to get a little sleep

「Crystal's Pov」
I woke up feeling refreshed. I yawned and got out of bed to do my morning routine. I changed into black leggings and a light blue shirt then I put a pink hoodie over it and black converse. I was thinking of what happened last night and I actually felt like a finally found a friend. I just hope she feels the same way as me. I walk downstairs and I smell pancakes. My eyes light up in excitement and quicken my place to the kitchen.

「Ruby's Pov」
I woke up feeling tired. I went to shower as I thought about what happened last night. I felt happy at the thought that I finally found a friend (maybe). I walk downstairs to get to make some breakfast. I see Google making Bacon and pancakes. We greet each other and I sit at the dining table and wait for breakfast to be served. Once breakfast was served, Dad said he would be leaving to visit a friend.

(Time Skip)

「Crystal's Pov」
After breakfast I heard a knock on the door. I got up to open the door but then I realize I can't be seen. I then go upstairs and lock myself in my room.

「3rd person Pov」
Anti opened the door for Dark. Dark stepped inside and started to talk about a prophecy. But little did they know that she was listening in on their conversation.

「Crystal's Pov」
I put my ear to the door to listen to what my dad was saying. I hear him and someone else say something about a prophecy. I could only make out a few words, Crystal...Ruby... prophecy. I was confused as to why my dad and someone else was talking about me, another person and a prophecy that is happening soon. I wonder who this Ruby person is. After the other person had left, I unlocked my door to go downstairs to talk to my dad.

「Anti's Pov」
Crystal had gone up to her room. Once he came I offered him either tea, coffee or water. He picked tea. I made two cups of tea once we sat down talk about how the prophecy and how our daughters are involved. Dark also mentioned that we have to tell them about prophecy and how it's going to be happening soon. I want Crystal to finally have a friend after all these years. Me and Dark set up a date for them meet but after that he had to leave. We said our goodbyes and then I shut the door. Once I did that I saw Crystal coming downstairs to talk to me.