Auditions

* Tuesday morning * {felix p.o.v}
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing it was chan in the group chat we all had. (by everyone I mean stray kids and y/n) it's was really earlyyyy I was going to ignore it until another ding went off this time it was y/n. *in text*
Chan: everyone wake up!! I got big news so you all know JYP right? He's holding auditions for for new trainees you guys want to try out? Oh and y/n i was gonna ask if you can join us after school you know to support us?
Y/n: sure
Changbin: can I be a rapper?
Woojin: yes let's do it!
Han: okay.
Hyunjin: I say yes and I go back to sleep?
Chan: yes hyunjin
Hyunjin: fine I'm in
Felix: sure
I.n: okay
Lee know: yes
Seungmin: fine
Changbin: you never answered to my question chan I'm sad :(
Chan: oh my bad um sure if you can do it
I.n: okay okay time to get ready lazy asses got to school it almost time for classes to start!

That's when I looked at the time and only had 30 minutes to get ready. "Oh shit" I ran into the shower. *10min later*
I get out the shower and start dressing, at this point I'm running around my room trying to find my hair brush, id, backpack and water bottle. * 10min later*
I get out my room ready to leave my house until my phone rings. It was chan texting again in the chat *in text*
Chan: everyone the auditions will be literally right after school so take comfortable clothes to dance in
Everyone except y/n: okay

I go back up to my room and take my clothes and tell my mom I'm going to audition. "Are you sure felix? Their is better things to do and earn money for you know" I nod and say "you know I love dance I think I'm going to get in and be a trainee" she gives me a sweet smile "good lucky my little boy" I give her a hug and run to school.

I reach class and just in time I head towards my desk next to I.n. "Good morning, was y/ns place to far from school? Or where you guys doing breakfast?" I choke on my saliva "n-no I went home  last night when her brothers came home" I.ns face was shocked "did they beat you up?! Are you okay!?" I laugh at his concern "I'm okay don't worry they were actually really nice and cool" I.n looked impressed "i would never imagine them being okay with a guy the don't know with y/n home alone late at night~" I blush at the last part. "So you have a girlfriend felix?" I turn around and see the girl that asked me to eat with her when I first came to this school "e-excuse me?" She didn't even look at my face "yeah he does what about it?" I look at I.n and his eyes are full of anger and protection. "She's a waist of your time. Brake up with her. She's a slut. A bitch. You deserve better felix. I could be so much better" she lifted her head up. when she said all this I got angry, I didn't know what to say I just gave her a discussed look my voice got deep and dark "don't you ever say things like that about my girlfriend. You got that hoe? Don't talk to me. A girl like you..doesn't deserve noting" her eyes were filled with fear, anger and jealousy. "Lee felix. Where is your girlfriend? I want to see her." A smirk grew on my face knowing that y/n was much stronger than her, "what's your name hoe?" She got even more angry of the name I've given her. "My name is Da-som" oh lord that sounds like a man name "you want to meet her?" She nods her head and I get my phone out until "good morning everyone please take your seats and get ready for the day" I turn around and I.n hasn't said a thing. *time skip to lunch* "okay class lunch time" I.n drags me to the boy bathroom and pushes me agents the wall, "what the hell was that!? You don't know y/n! She gets really fucken jealous and she would do things that make her seem like a slut" really? This might be more fun then I thought "let me text her" *in text*

Felix: y/n this girl is jealous of you and wants to see you.
Y/n: really? Do you think she's pretty?
Felix: no. But she did ask me to eat with her the first day I came here
Y/n: oh so she's a hoe
Felix: that's the name I gave her lol
Y/n: what's her actual name?
Felix: it's da-som
Y/n: tomorrow after school we can go to a cafe and talk their is that okay?
Felix: it's okay with me but I don't know about her
Y/n: your not with her?
Felix: no
Y/n: good tell I.n to tell her and make sure you avoid her for that?
Felix: don't worry baby I love you and only you
Y/n: yeah okay...I love you too