Aoba x Noiz

Aoba stirred, finally sitting up in bed. He rubbed his cloudy, sleep filled eyes and yawned. He had no idea what time it was, he wished he could go back to bed. Aoba swung his legs over the side of the bed and stretched. He slumped over, his muscles still ridden with sleepy numbness, light shown in through the window behind him, warming his back. Aoba stood up and walked to the bathroom. He stopped and peered at himself in the glass. He fussed over his hair for a little while, brushed his teeth, and walked to his kitchen. His grandmother was gone today, leaving Aoba to have a quiet house to himself. He planned to prepare a small breakfast, even though his stomach wasn't particularly begging for food. As he walked into the kitchen he grabbed his over ear headphones and turned on his music. Drowning out the sound of the front door clicking open. As Aoba reached for a bowl to put milk into he was grabbed roughly from behind. He set the bowl onto the counter, not too worried about who had grabbed his waist. The stranger now attached to Aoba's waist took off Aoba's headphones and licked the shell of Aoba's ear, whispering huskily into his ear. "Hey, Aoba". Aoba reached behind him and cupped the back of the stranger's head, whispering back. "Hello Noiz" Noiz turned Aoba around and kissed him quickly. "I was making breakfast Noiz". Aoba said slightly irritated. "How about I be your breakfast instead" Noiz said, his face showing no emotion but his voice hinting at more. Aoba rolled his eyes, but was cut short by Noiz nipping his neck, and growling against it. "I'm serious". Aoba turned a deep crimson red as Noiz picked him up, flinging his upper half over his shoulder. Noiz walked up the stairs, a protesting Aoba in tow on his shoulder. Noiz pushed open Aoba's door, which stood slightly ajar. He tossed Aoba onto the bed. Luckily Aoba's allmate was turned off, Aoba had planned to turn him on after he had finished his breakfast. "Noiz, I was going to make breakfast!" Aoba pouted, obviously irritated. Noiz came forth and straddled Aoba. He traced his finger along his skinny neck, growling out. "I was serious about what I said, I won't say it again" with that last word out Noiz began to lick Aoba's neck. This action earned a few gasps and muffled groans from the lesser. Noiz traveled his way up Aoba, until he licked his cheek and hungrily kissed his soft lips. Noiz reached underneath Aoba and forced him onto his lap, Aoba now straddling Noiz instead. Noiz attacked his lips once again licking them and nibbling as well. He forced his tongue into the blue haired boy's mouth.

(I didnt want this to drag on too long, I will update the next chapter VERY soon. Thank you for reading, this is indeed my first published story)