part 1

**Flashback to how you met zion 11 months ago**

I was at the dinner with Loren and her little sister Gracie. We where talking about how freshman year for her Vs for us a
Was pretty different. We had some lunch and just made convo.

"How's love life going for you V?" Asks Gracie as she pops a fry into her mouth.

"Love life? Don't know him" I reply slouching in my seat a little.

After we had lunch the girls had to go and I did too.

I put my headphones in and walked down the side walk I was listening to music as I bobbed my head. Suddenly I felt a strong tall body pull me from crossing the street. I realized that I almost got hit by a car.

"Careful where your going homegirl" the mysterious boy says. He looked around 22 (my age) and he was really tall. He had some blonde dreads and a sharp ass jawline.

"I'm Zion btw" he says with a cheeky smile and with his hand in his pockets.

"Veronica.nice to meet you Zion thank you so much for not letting me get hit by a car haha." I say holding out my hand he politely accepts my hand and says "no prob girl"

"Hey you wanna get something to eat veronica?" He asks shrugging.

"Ah shit dude I was just at the dinner im full.what about ice cream" I say

"Uhh ya haha ice creams good"

We walk to the nearest ice cream shop and we talk for the longest time.

"Tell me a fact about you" I say licking my spoon.

"Uuhh...oh I got one! Two actually. My real name isn't Zion. That's my middle name. My full name is Caleb Zion Kuwonu and I'm in a boyband called prettymuch." He says

"My full name is Veronica Elizabeth Gomez and wow I di not know that you where in a band. Is it a legit band?" I ask

"Yeah we where just recently made by Simon Cowell. The guys in with are dope ass dudes. There is Edwin he's from the Bronx but ethnicity is domenican. Then there is Austin he's from north Carolina. Brandon is from Texas but he's half Mexican and then there is nick he's from New Jersey and his ethnicity is Italian. Then there is Moi the little Canadian boy from Ottawa." He pulls out his phone and shows me a picture of all of the boys

"Wow that's so cool. Y'all are so hot" I say with a giggle

"Yes I know that" he replies with confidence.

Ever since that day we have been inseparable and hit it off 6 months ago.

**Back to reality **

I was picking up my friend cuz we where on our way to the party the boys where having today. I wore a simple yet cute outfit to the party I wore a white fitted long sleeve crop top and a pair of high waisted shorts with a pair of back botties.

After I picked up loren we head to the party recently Loren and Edwin  have had an eye on eachother and today I was gonna make sure they made it official

After I picked up loren we head to the party recently Loren and Edwin have had an eye on eachother and today I was gonna make sure they made it official. I pull up to the drive way and we walk in. A wake of the smell of alcohol and teen-agers sweat hits me. I grab a cup and pour a non alcoholic drink in it. And if feel arms wrap around my waist I turn around and see Zion. I kiss his and drag him out to dance. We dance for a while and soon I leave to get another drink. I see my ex and gag.

"Hey babe how are you?" He asks leaning in.

"I'm not your babe get away from me." I push the drunk Allen off me and go back to getting a drink. He pulls me back into him and he kisses me. I push him off me right away and slap him. Then I see him,Zion. He runs up the stairs and out to him balcony. There he had a hammock and I see him sitting in it with red eyes he was crying.

"Baby!hey babe. Zion he kissed me and I pushed him off right away.i don't want him I want you. " I say sitting in his lap.

"Babe. hes so much better than me. How do I know you won't go back to him." He says sniffling with his face in my chest and his hood up. I rub his back and his his head

"Because I love you z" I whisper as I hold his cheeks. His face lights up and replies with an "I love you to vee." I kiss his soft lips and he flips me down so I'm in the hammock and he's on top off me. I giggle and push him off.

"Let's go to mine." I smirk as I pull him out the bedroom. We make it to my car without anyone stoping us and drive to my penthouse. That was 5 minutes away.
We go into the apartment and well....you know what happens.