Chapter 5

Ali’s POV

I’m running as fast as I can and I can’t stop. I feel tears streaming down my face, I just wanted to get away from that horrid place.  I keep running and my legs feel like they are going to give out. I can’t stop running. I feel someone shaking me and I scream.

Ali: “NO!”

I wake up and my eyes are on Liam and he’s grasping my shoulders with a worried look in his eyes. I wipe my eyes and I was really crying and Liam kept asking me what was wrong.

Liam: “Ali, what’s wrong?”

I cover my face with my hands and pulls my knees to my chest and wraps my arms around them and lies my head on my knees.

Zayn: “Babe why were you crying?”

I wipe my eyes and sigh.

Ali: “It’s nothing.”

Liam: “Ali, it’s something nobody just cries in their sleep randomly and screams at me.”

Ali: “Oh my god I screamed at you? I’m so sorry Liam.”

Liam: “It’s alright just tell me what’s wrong? Please?”

I sigh.

Ali: “Really Liam it was nothing, just a nightmare.”

Liam: “Fine…”

I get up and go to the bathroom and shut the door. I lock it and take my hair down and run my fingers through it. I see a brush on the sink so I grab it and brush my hair and put it up again making it look better. I wash my face and make the redness in my face go away a little bit and straighten out my clothes. I walk back out and sit down on the couch where I was sitting before and mess with my hair a bit.

Liam: “Ali do you want to sleep in my bed? I’ll sleep out here.”

Ali: “No thanks Liam I’m not tired anymore.”

Liam: “Alright well I’m going back to bed night guys.”

I waved and he left us in the room.

Zayn: “So…”

Ali: “So…”

Zayn: “Ali why were you crying?”

Ali: “It’s nothing really.”

He sighs and I look around and my phone isn’t in here. It’s probably back in Harry’s room in my jeans. Ugh. He better not be looking through my stuff…well…it is about four in the morning so I doubt he is. I get up and walk quietly to his door and open it and peek my head in. Harry is awake and scrolling through my iPhone with a purple case.

Ali: “HARRY!”

I yell. He glances up and smirks at me and keeps scrolling. I walk over to his bed and he is looking through my pictures, half of them were of Alex and I or just me or something totally random.

Harry: “Nice pictures.”

He winks at me. Is there something in there that I don’t know about?

Ali: “Uh…thanks?”

He hands me my phone and I see the picture he was looking at. It was from a while back when I actually had friends that were girls and we were in bikinis and one of my friend’s mom took the picture. I hit him in the shoulder.

Ali: “Perv.”

Harry: “Nah.”

He smirks at me.

Ali: “It’s not funny!”

Harry: “Uh…yes it is!”

Ali: “No it’s not Styles!”