Last Chapter + Epilogue

OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY FOR ENDING IT AND HAVING SUCH A CRAPPY ENDING CHAPTER!

I promised you guys Drama,Love&Superman and hopefully I'll start working on that soon and I am co-writing Live Like We're Dying with my friend on here and I cannot write three at once! Okay I hope you guys enjoyed this fanfiction and be sure to check out my new ones yeh?

-Caroline xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I freeze, wasn’t expecting that.

Ali: “Yes of course!”

I jump into his arms and he wraps his arms around me. Harry, Zayn, Louis, Niall, and Eleanor all walk in.

Louis: “Well it’s about time you two finally get together!”

We pull apart and I laugh.

Ali: “Shut it Louis!”

Harry: “You guys are cute.”

Liam puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him, I missed this so much.

Niall: “IS IT OFFICIAL NOW?!”

Liam: “yes Niall.”

We all laugh.

Liam pulls me into his room so we could get away from the guys, we sit on his bed and he has his hands in mine.

Liam: “So how are you babe?”

Ali: “Great.”

I smile. He leans his head against mine and stares into my eyes.

Liam: “Ali, I love you so much.”

I feel heat growing onto my cheeks.

Ali: “I love you too Li.”

He presses his lips against mine and butterflies fill my stomach and I kiss back. He runs his fingers through my messy hair. We hear yelling from outside and pull apart and walk hand in hand and Niall is screaming at Harry to give him his drink back or something.

Harry: “NIALL YOU’RE ALREADY DRUNK!”

Niall: “HARRY BUT I SWEAR TO DRUNK I’M NOT GOD!”

Harry: “Well that’s good Niall!”

He tosses the beer into the trash and Niall cries out.

Niall: “BEER! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!”

He falls to his knees next to the trash can and we all laugh at him.

Niall: “LAUGH AT ME I DARE YOU DON’T!”

I laugh even harder.

Niall: “DON’T LAUGH AT MEH DON’ CALL MEH NAMES!”

He’s a weirdo.

Harry’s POV

Liam and Ali were finally together and they went off on a date or something and I went over to Stephanie’s place and I was going to surprise her for our two year anniversary. I arrive at her place and knock on her door. I had a tux on and was holding some roses for her. Cheesy but who cares?

She opens the door and smiles at me.

Harry: “HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!”

I scream and drop the flowers for a bit and pick her up and spin her around.

Stephanie: “You’re weird.”

Harry: “Who cares?”

Stephanie: “True, you’re my weirdo.”

She smiled and kissed me.

I took her on a special date and I gave her a promise ring and everything.

Epilogue

-Four years later-

Liam’s POV

Here we go.

I walk with Ali hand in hand with her and I grip hers a little tighter and she looks up at me and smiles. We reach the Starbucks we were walking towards, it was Valentine’s Day, also her birthday. We walk inside and I buy our drinks and we walk to a table and I hand her one of those cardboard cup things for hot drinks and she takes it and opens it and puts her drink inside and she reads it.

Ali’s POV

I slide the sleeve onto my cup and read the side.

Ali, will you marry me?

Check Yes

Check No

Liam xx

Tears fill my eyes and I grab a sharpie out of my purse and check yes and hand it to him. He smiles and I stand up and so does he and I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tight. He pulls back a bit and plants a kiss on my lips and I kiss back. He gets down on one knee and holds out the ring he gave me when he first asked me out, To Infinity And Beyond. I smile and he slides it onto my finger and I kiss him again.

I love this boy to the end.

I am in love with Liam James Payne.

Forever and Always.

To Infinity And Beyond.

A/N: Okay so I loved this fanfiction to death and now it's over...It may have seemed short but on Word it was 73 pages and 35,851 words. Honestly that's pretty long to me. Okay please check out my new ones and comment vote and fan, it would mean so much to me. Thank you all for being amazing fans xx

-Caroline xx